Read The Fine Print- Credit Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I just ended a great offer on a cc. Was 0% for three years.

I used it to order mostly business items and a few special order machine tools etc.

Came in handy and the term ended this month.

I moved on because they sent a new agreement and the interest went up but that was a given and not bad compared to the others.

What was bad is that if I just blew off reading the letter and kept the card I wouldn't have known they dumped all free
rental car insurance and many other card perks. That could have been a fiasco as I do rent cars very often.

So you have to read the fine print.

Originally Posted By: Zee09
What was bad is that if I just blew off reading the letter and kept the card I wouldn't have known they dumped all free
rental car insurance and many other card perks. That could have been a fiasco as I do rent cars very often.

Chase just did this for existing cardholders.

Originally Posted By: HemiHawk

Chase just did this for existing cardholders.

WHOAAA!

Freedom and Saphire cards?

Interest rates with banks has been on the rise for months now. It's going to affect free stuff with credit cards eventually.
Should not be a surprise, to those that read / hear the local and national news every day.

New Japanese foreign-made passenger vehicles are about to rise $8K-each on average, due to the imposing tariffs soon. Average vehicle today costs $32k. Those will soon cost $40k.

I remember paying $3300.00 for my 1st-ever, new Plymouth Cuda in 1970.

Originally Posted By: JLTD
Yep, always cover your bases.

If you don't mind me asking, who was the card with?

Citi bank- thanks!

Appreciate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back