The Infamous Blazer is Dead (again)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ram_man
I can't help but feel bad for the blazer!!

Probably not as bad as I felt for that poor Expedition he destroyed
frown.gif

Incredible.... I'm just fascinated that he has the mental capacity to turn the key... The videos he likes are interesting.
27.gif

Originally Posted By: Tdbo
Still wonder how the Expedition is doing.

Destroyed just like everything else. He thinks a bottle of additive is a proper substitute for replacing parts or turning a wrench. It's sad really. If he would just focus on one and get rid of the rest he might have a decent vehicle.
But throwing pennies at a fleet equates to nothing ever fixed. And he's obviously adhd which just adds to the insanity.

Head gaskets aren't hard to do on those balzers. I can't imagine being homeless working part time living in a Honda civic and spending 30 bucks or so on miracle in a can.

I can't imagine being homeless working part time living in a Honda civic and spending 30 bucks or so on miracle in a can.

You sir, have just done a wonderful job articulating the utter madness of the situation
thumbsup2.gif

If you look at his YouTube channel, you'll see a few recent videos of it. The engine doesn't sound very healthy, but it's still going, as far as I can tell.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
It's dead again? I don't think it was ever "not dead" in the past year or so?

Yes. Perhaps "more dead" would be a tad more appropriate? LOL!
grin.gif

I can't imagine being homeless working part time living in a Honda civic and spending 30 bucks or so on miracle in a can.

I can't either. Rather sad, regardless.
He is as scattered as a six pack that is missing the plastic ring that holds it together.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

frown.gif

Yeah, it's quite a bit harder to kill an Expedition, too.

Originally Posted By: 440Magnum

frown.gif

Yeah, he demonstrated that by driving it until the rim wore off and he was running on the brake rotor.......
crazy2.gif
and yet somehow the transfer case survived.

Originally Posted By: 440Magnum

frown.gif

Yeah, he demonstrated that by driving it until the rim wore off and he was running on the brake rotor.......
crazy2.gif
and yet somehow the transfer case survived.

Glad to say I manged to miss most of his flails, including that one.

Originally Posted By: Clevy

Destroyed just like everything else. He thinks a bottle of additive is a proper substitute for replacing parts or turning a wrench. It's sad really. If he would just focus on one and get rid of the rest he might have a decent vehicle.
But throwing pennies at a fleet equates to nothing ever fixed. And he's obviously adhd which just adds to the insanity.

I agree.

I really feel for this guy. Some of his antics are humorous, but it is also sad that some think that he is funny, and prefer to laugh at him as a person. As I've said before, he strikes me as an intelligent guy who just can't pull himself together, and probably needs some meds and some strict oversight to get on the right path. It's sad really, don't know how he will overcome or at least get to a fairly normal state.

I wonder if he is still working the QA job. That was something. Though more money may be a liability here, since he will never have enough it seems to just go replace all the hoopties when he is working these minor jobs... So he just burns money on whatever quick fix he can try. Not a recipe to get out from under his situation....

It's my hope that he finds a way, and if he ever tries to get back on (multiple handles are against the rules but if he contacts Helen and gets approval), that the folks who find him as humor will stay away. Lots of folks have gone from trying to being angry at him for not following guidance. I get that for sure - unsafe operation, destruction of stuff that could have been fixed, etc. infuriating. But to laugh at his train wreck just because it is one is sad.

I feel sorry for him as well. It does not appear from his posts and so forth that he has much if any family support system. Whether he wore them out and they are done with him or it was never there to begin with. No support and guidance mentors, mental issues, and i wonder about substance as well. I wish him well, but this will not change on its own accord.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2

I really feel for this guy. Some of his antics are humorous, but it is also sad that some think that he is funny, and prefer to laugh at him as a person.

I think many have GHT burnout. From trying to help him and then watching him do the exact opposite worst possible thing he could do.

After that train wreck happens a dozen times... Throw in some sarcasm and you have some of the more personal responses.

Originally Posted By: Rand

I really feel for this guy. Some of his antics are humorous, but it is also sad that some think that he is funny, and prefer to laugh at him as a person.

I think many have GHT burnout. From trying to help him and then watching him do the exact opposite worst possible thing he could do.

After that train wreck happens a dozen times... Throw in some sarcasm and you have some of the more personal responses.

It's not the more personal annoyed/po'd responses. That's frustration from trying to help. I get frustration and annoyance at actions that people don't agree with. It's the folks that just want the guy for comic relief to laugh AT him.

It's my hope that he finds a way, and if he ever tries to get back on (multiple handles are against the rules but if he contacts Helen and gets approval), that the folks who find him as humor will stay away. Lots of folks have gone from trying to being angry at him for not following guidance. I get that for sure - unsafe operation, destruction of stuff that could have been fixed, etc. infuriating. But to laugh at his train wreck just because it is one is sad.

He does seem to also find a make/ model specific forum for whatever heap he gets.

They tire of him as well, and the rest of the forum needs to work on the learning curve of "What is Joseph all about" before they can fully try to undestand and help him.

He requested that someone post this video on here as well:

And a follow-up video to that:

And for those of you curious about the Expedition (
15.gif
37.gif
):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back