NAPA Ultra Premium Rotors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these rotors are the best value for your money because of their lifetime warranty against defects. I called two different NAPA stores in two different towns, and both told me that the warranty covers warping as long as the rotors are still above the discard thickness. If the rotors become warped before they are worn out, I was told to bring them in and they will be replaced at no charge.

As far as I can tell, these rotors are reboxed Raybestos Advanced Technology rotors. The Advanced Technology rotors are Raybestos' top of the line offering. From now on, I think I'm only going to install these rotors on any brake job that requires rotors. The warranty is hard to beat.

Yep, those with the Bendix CT-3 ceramic pads from Advance Auto that come with a one time replacement sounds like a free 2nd brake job!

Thanks for posting, I'll keep these rotors in mind.

How much are these rotors and for what application?

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on this one. Since new, the OEM rotors on my wife's RX330 either have to be turned or replaced about every 27K. I hope this product will prevent it from happening, but if not, at least it is good to know they will stand behind the product.

I installed NAPA UP rotors on the rear of my F-150, their fit and finish was excellent and they are made in the USA.

If you buy NAPA premium brake pads they are lifetime including wear.

Originally Posted By: Spartuss
Yep, those with the Bendix CT-3 ceramic pads from Advance Auto that come with a one time replacement sounds like a free 2nd brake job!

Thanks for posting, I'll keep these rotors in mind.

How much are these rotors and for what application?

They seem to cover most applications. The pricing is competitive with premium rotors from Brembo, Wagner, Centric, etc.

I think Bendix formulates great pads, and the one-time free replacement is an added bonus. They seem to be the only pad manufacturer who actually formulates pads that deliver great stopping performance. All of the other manufacturers develop pads that dust less and last considerably longer than OE, but braking performance suffers. Bendix claims that their current CT-3 formulation exceeds the performance of Hawk HPS pads, and from what I've heard from users of the CT-3 pads, I would believe it.

I have the Napa rotors on the front of My 2001 Old's Alero which is hard on pads & rotors and I have already returned a set due to warpage.Cannot beat that warranty for the price!

I just checked napaonline.com and they have the listings on the site. The RX330 rotors are very reasonable at $89.79 apiece.

Thank's for the lead, critic. Can you comment on if these are US-made rotors?

Best,

JMH

Is this a one time rotor replacement or you can return each new set, every time you do your brakes and for a new rotor replacement, for as long as you own the vehicle?

Get it in writing. Speaking of writing, what does the fine print say about how to prove they're warped? And what's their definition of 'warped'? For example, my factory Acura CL-S rotors are warped and have 0.001 inch total runout each when cold but don't start vibrating until they heat up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back