You've gotta love dogs

I can't imagine life without dogs. Here's our rescued Jack Russell, Max.
1699908165411.jpg

Here's a dog that waited for 9 years for his owner to return home from work.

Simba's mom has had a bad cold the past few weeks. He has been splitting his sleepy time between her sleeping on the sofa and me in the bedroom. We have a king sized bed and Simba practically sleeps on top of me.

20231109_101709_resized.jpg

Here's a dog that waited for 9 years for his owner to return home from work.

Simba's mom has had a bad cold the past few weeks. He has been splitting his sleepy time between her sleeping on the sofa and me in the bedroom. We have a king sized bed and Simba practically sleeps on top of me.

View attachment 188496
Same here not too long ago…..
IMG_3147.jpeg

Dogs rule
He has no eyes but somehow he knows this is my side of the bed. He gets up out of his bed in the morning (you can see it in the corner) and lays down on my side of the bed and just waits for me to get up because he knows I am the one to walk him in the morning and give him breakfast.
I tell my wife to him we must smell like elephants smell to us to him. Im sure we have a strong order and he knows the different smell.

Come dinnertime he will hang near his mom, because she fixes his dinner.

IMG_5976.JPG

Waiting for his mom to give him some table scraps after dinner.
IMG_3929.JPG

Last edited:
Jack Russell's are very smart dogs.
Yes they are and after years of Ridgebacks and Labs we are learning. Very intelligent but exceedingly headstrong is my current assessment.

Max is very friendly and will cuddle in a heartbeat but has a stubborn streak that's a mile long. Sometimes when I call him, he looks at me as if to say screw you and runs the other way. Other times he runs right to me.
1699978320644.png

not tech savy so just a comment as our bischon sits quietly on a chair while i brunch. we had our morning walk as usual, of course he gets a few bites!! seen that hachio movie + cried a LOT!! had a few dogs thru the years BUT IMO Checkers a bischon is the best!! getting walks early in life + NOT being neutered he is very active + fun at almost 13 YO + i love him dearly!!

Back