Woman on video conference call with LUMPY lips from lip filler injections

Why are women obsessed with this fake crap ????

šŸ«£

Likely for her Instagram account, or some other social media platform, or even worse, she may even post herself nude on that spicy website.
A lot of women do this type of stuff for male attention and money. And who is the target ā€œconsumerā€ for these websites? Weak men.

We as men in general have become weak and feminine. We tolerate their obesity, and these stupid plastic surgeries. And the losers that subscribe to the spicy websites and pay money just to see some nudes reward this type of behavior in women.

Plastic surgeons, and I happen to know one very well, can do amazing things - reconstructing faces after trauma, repairing congenital defects, etc. - performing works of art on people who need help.

Most of the botched work you see (Google Madonna, for example) is because of the vanity of the recipient. Their vanity drives an insistence on procedures that some surgeons donā€™t do, and wouldnā€™t do.

Frankly, those people need help as well, just not the surgical kind.
100%.

What happens is people get addicted to the ability to make modifications to their body, and they end up going way too far and looking unnatural. It is a disorder that occurs in both men and women. Ever see those guys who are so abnormally shaped from steroids that they can barely move? It looks awful, but they can't get enough. Same with women who start with lip changes or a breast lift and next thing you know they are out of control and getting everything changed.

The "carp" look is in.

Yep...they just emulated the recent car designers' trend for big grills. šŸ¤£

1691756184831.jpg

Iā€™m on a reoccurring WebX video conference call with about 30 people and I noticed a woman around 35 years old with LUMPY lips from recent lip filler injections. Itā€™s almost as if she has small marbles in both lips.

She now positions her video camera upwards so you canā€™t see her lips and only her nose and above. As she moves around you can clearly see her lips for a few seconds. She was cute and has now ruined her looks.

Why are women obsessed with this fake crap ????

šŸ«£
Do you go around criticizing women with boob jobs?

Is it gross because of beard envy.. šŸ˜† I guess you have to define what beard you think is gross ...
is it the 2ft long zztop model or a neat 1"
^This. Yep, some beards look great. But I'd have to say the wild, overly long ones look rather nasty to me.

Itā€™s sad. Thereā€™s probably some mental health attributes and self image ones as well. Itā€™s unfortunate that it goes like that. There could have been some other condition - arenā€™t lips prone to skin cancer as soft replicating skin? Not ours to speculate as to the whyā€¦

I guess time will tell if lumps and swelling will reduce. Iā€™d suspect so, and that will help. But some irreversible harm may have been done unfortunately.

Back