Windsor Eggnog

wlk

First eggnog of the season with a little Windsor to taste. Not homemade just Turkey Hill brand. Anyone use anything besides a Canadian whiskey for there's?
IMG_20221106_193905_337_kindlephoto-511967944.jpg

I like it plain lol. No alcohol for me. One thing I’m not old enough for a few more months lol but based on what I’ve tried I don’t like it lol. Good ole egg nog preferably Southern Comfort brand or local Duchess brand. I never understood the reason behind adding alcohol to it but that’s just me. I drink the stuff by the quart lol. I bring it to work for me and one other guy cause we are the only ones who like it haha. I’m probably in the minority for not putting alcohol in it. Oh and love the cup by the way lol.

Reactions: wlk
I like it plain lol. No alcohol for me. One thing I’m not old enough for a few more months lol but based on what I’ve tried I don’t like it lol. Good ole egg nog preferably Southern Comfort brand or local Duchess brand. I never understood the reason behind adding alcohol to it but that’s just me. I drink the stuff by the quart lol. I bring it to work for me and one other guy cause we are the only ones who like it haha. I’m probably in the minority for not putting alcohol in it. Oh and love the cup by the way lol.
The Southern Comfort brand is good. When drinking it during the day or in my coffee it is NA for me too

based on what I’ve tried I don’t like it
I’m probably in the minority for not putting alcohol in it.
...and that's okay, I don't drink and I'm 47, I never took a liking to it. I would always be the DD when going out with buddies growing up, making sure they got home safely. Plus, because I had my own car, I made sure to be home at a resonable hour to be able to get up to go to work as an auto mechanic apprentice, and I've been working full time ever since, almost 30 years straight.

I prefer an Ottawa Beavertail to Windsor eggnog.
1500-BeaverTails-all-types-34424-credit-BeaverTails.jpg

Reactions: wlk
Back