Window interchange

My wife's 2012 Avenger had a window crack today and was wondering if any other models interchange in case I can't find one. Insurance won't cover it.

I don't think that windshield is rare. I used Safelite's website and can have one installed for your model in (2) days.

My wife's 2012 Avenger had a window crack today and was wondering if any other models interchange in case I can't find one. Insurance won't cover it.
Its time for a new insurance company. Curious minds would like to know who's your insurance company?

Its time for a new insurance company. Curious minds would like to know who's your insurance company?
Or he opted out of glass coverage. It is far cheaper to opt out of it and just pay when it happens. Insurance companies stuff that crap in there that you don't have to pay for and companies like Safelite go mental when you tell them your insurance does not cover glass.

The drivers front window is what I'm looking for. And I don't have the insurance coverage to pay for it. Just got state minimum.

Body shops around me want $600 just for the window.
Yikes! Jr picked one up a used passenger front window from a local wrecker last year. This was for a 2009 Kia Sedona van. Can't remember for sure, but I think it was around C$60.

The job took us about an hour.

I've been looking in scrapyards and none in my area or surrounding counties have an Avenger.

The drivers front window is what I'm looking for. And I don't have the insurance coverage to pay for it. Just got state minimum.
Body shops around me want $600 just for the window.
Safelite - $390. Can install on Thursday. I know you're nowhere near me but it doesn't seem like the glass is hard to get.

That pricing seems crazy. It cost me $100 installed to have my drivers window replaced when it got broken into on a 2010 Escape. Similar era also domestic car. It was a local mobile install guy.

That pricing seems crazy. It cost me $100 installed to have my drivers window replaced when it got broken into on a 2010 Escape. Similar era also domestic car. It was a local mobile install guy.
Every glass repair / replacement business around me said they order from the stealership , hence the outrageous price.

Every glass repair / replacement business around me said they order from the stealership , hence the outrageous price.
That’s so strange. I don’t think any of the local independent guys around here use dealer glass. I’d be more picky for a windshield but for a side window I didn’t care where it came from as long as it was the right shape haha and the aftermarket was perfect.

According to this eBay listing, the front driver's door window glass also fits a 2011 - 2014 Chrysler 200 sedan.

2011 - 2014 Dodge Avenger Glass

Unfortunately, ROW 52 did not show any in a self-pull salvage yard within 100 miles of Memphis,TN; however, the eBay price includes free shipping. Not sure how they prevent the glass from being broken while in transit from Cali., but I think you are protected if it arrives broken.

Back