Which Glock Would You Buy Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had eyes on the G21 and G43. Handled (didn't shoot) a G43, and have to say that it's not as at home in my hand as my G19, or an M&P Shield 9 that I also handled at the same time...

I like the idea of a G21 and then buy a G20 slide off gunbroker, and interchange .40 and 10mm with an extra lone wood barrel if you're so inclined.

When I buy another Glock it will be a 21. I like to keep ammo just as 9mm and .45 for semiautos personally.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
I had eyes on the G21 and G43. Handled (didn't shoot) a G43, and have to say that it's not as at home in my hand as my G19, or an M&P Shield 9 that I also handled at the same time...

I like the idea of a G21 and then buy a G20 slide off gunbroker, and interchange .40 and 10mm with an extra lone wood barrel if you're so inclined.

When I buy another Glock it will be a 21. I like to keep ammo just as 9mm and .45 for semiautos personally.
I do not care for the G42 or G43. A S&W Shield gets the nod for a single stack pistol.

Originally Posted By: Marco620
Glock 18 and 200.00 tax stamp from BATFE.

I was going to mention the G18 not making the list, but they are not obtainable by us ordinary humans.

I'd vote for the G20, cause that's the one I want! Next would be the G40.

Another vote for the G20.

I’ve owned mine since 2001 (it was my first handgun I got after I turned 21) and it’s still probably the one I’d keep if I had to sell everything else.

The Glock 29 is awesome too.

Try to handle both the standard model and the SF (short frame).

More good 10mm news is that Speer just started making a 200g Gold Dot. There’s a short video about it on the TFB TV YouTube channel. Speer is not loading it very hot (1100 FPS is what they’re quoting), but hopefully they’ll make it available to Underwood.

G21 SF , Gen 3 and Gen 4 always get good reviews - if you have two then you must prefer the G21 versus a 1911 ?
Originally Posted By: billt460
Glock 21? I have 2, (1 ported and 1 non ported), that I would never part with.

Originally Posted By: ChrisD46
G21 SF , Gen 3 and Gen 4 always get good reviews - if you have two then you must prefer the G21 versus a 1911 ?

For carry yes. I like the Glock 21 or the Glock 30 over most any 1911. (The Glock 30 is about identical in size to a Glock 19, except a bit thicker). They both have more ammunition capacity, and no safety to fumble with. I also believe they are far more dependable out of the box. That said I love the 1911 platform, and have many of them.

I think you have you bases pretty well covered in 9mm. The next logical step according to your list seems to be the G20 and an aftermarket barrel since you will be reloading.

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
G32
I am fully covered in .357SIG
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
G32
I am fully covered in .357SIG
smile.gif

Yeah, besides the G32, the only other one I was considering recommending was the G33. I often think about buying one of those.

Originally Posted By: Ammofirst
Save your cash. Just strap a lead pipe to a 2x4 and call it a day
Boring...

Originally Posted By: newbe46
G19 Gen 5 if it becomes available in Canada otherwise the Gen 4.
I have two G4 G19's so I am good there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back