Where’s Jarlaxle ?

Maybe Jaraxle bought a set of Amulet tires and it didn't end well. AmberNectar, spelled with a mix of caps and lowercase letters I can't recall has vanished without a trace into the Canadian bush. He was quite handy with a kitchen knife. Zee09 is missing. I can tell he's not here because I suddenly get a lot less enjoyable derogatory commentary on my posts and there are no "latest supplement' posts. I hope all those chaps are doing fine.

Maybe Jaraxle bought a set of Amulet tires and it didn't end well. AmberNectar, spelled with a mix of caps and lowercase letters I can't recall has vanished without a trace into the Canadian bush. He was quite handy with a kitchen knife. Zee09 is missing. I can tell he's not here because I suddenly get a lot less enjoyable derogatory commentary on my posts and there are no "latest supplement' posts. I hope all those chaps are doing fine.
AM might of finally had enough and …

We could try and summon him?
That only works if/when they log-in and choose to acknowledge the "mention". You can hover over people's names and sometimes it tells you when they last logged in but it doesn't seem to work for everyone. Maybe it's a privacy setting option ??

disappeared from RV.net too.
Near as I can tell, RV.net has disappeared, the whole forum is gone.

Though I was banned from there a while ago.
That only works if/when they log-in and choose to acknowledge the "mention". You can hover over people's names and sometimes it tells you when they last logged in but it doesn't seem to work for everyone. Maybe it's a privacy setting option ??

Yes.

Back