Wheeler Dealers: When Is The New Series, Who Are The Presenters, And Why Edd China & Ant Anstead Left.

wemay

Site Donor 2023
I like Edd a lot too but he's better off on his own since their personalities are so different. Ant's was a much better match for Mike. Shame he's not still doing it.

I have YouTube TV service which has the Discovery Channel as a part of the package. I have watched many of the previous Wheeler Dealer episodes on their On Demand service, and have recorded some of the older programs also when they were on live tv . However, they so far have not offered any of the new season programs, either on live tv or On Demand. Not sure why, I might have to contact them to find out.

Ant started to get in the gossip news when he was dating someone a bit famous. Me suspects he views himself as now being an A-lister who should be doing better things than turning wrenches on a cable TV show.

I am kind of disappointed that Wheeler Dealers is filming in England this season instead of California. It is one of my favorite shows, but if they are going to be buying, repairing, and flipping Euro market cars it will be harder to enjoy when the shows start airing here in the US. I really don't want to watch people wrenching on "strange" cars. Not enjoyable.

I am kind of disappointed that Wheeler Dealers is filming in England this season instead of California. It is one of my favorite shows, but if they are going to be buying, repairing, and flipping Euro market cars it will be harder to enjoy when the shows start airing here in the US. I really don't want to watch people wrenching on "strange" cars. Not enjoyable.
that’s what they used to do when they were good

I actually liked it better when it was in Europe. They wrenched on cars I would never see, and sometimes, like a CJ-7, an American one that has the steering wheel on the wrong side!

Back