Whats everyone make today for grub?

I'm making a filet mignon for dinner with a well-done baked potato. My wife is making some of her famous meatballs today with some gluten-free pasta. It will be the first time making her meatballs with gluten-free breadcrumbs. We shall see how they compare to her meatballs made with regular breadcrumbs.

Boar's Head natural casing frankfurters, grilled to a nice black char. Served in a split-top bun, toasted on the sides. Toppings will be American cheese (if the mood strikes), onion, mustard, ketchup, with a side of specially doctored beans.

Dinner will be served around 3:30 PM.

Was gonna make Laab, a combination of green onions, cilantro, mint, lemon grass, ground turkey, and a bunch of other herbs/spices but I accidently bought italian parsley for cilantro :(

Probably will just go out. I want to have a cookout but probably won’t have time and it’s too windy. I really want a steak and beer lol. I never could do chili unless it’s on hot dogs.
Cook steak inside on the cast iron. Its excellent.

Leftovers for us. We’ve eaten well and have too much in the refrigerator…

Canned tuna for lunch New York Strip dinner.
Speaking of tuna; broccoli, cauliflower “rainbow slaw” , tuna, Stonyfield 0% yogurt and some cracked back pepper 😍😍

Attachments

• IMG_7708.jpeg
    IMG_7708.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 3
Making two pots of chili, I like to use 90% lean burger and mine gets jalapenos in the mix. The other half likes hers edible. Just got a fresh baked Italian loaf of bread this morning. Real butter & a good salad on the side with Greek Dressing.
Same here. Chili using diced up chuck roast and no beans. Pickled jalapeños as a topping along with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream. Probably have a couple peanut butter sandwiches with it.

Back