What would you charge to wash/wax someones vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by skyactiv
Stupid pricing for a job a high school drop out can do. The material cost is cheap, too.

lol.gif

Originally Posted by BHopkins
.... my time is worth more than what someone would pay me to wash/wax their car.

Mine too. Put hey if someone is willing to pay what I'd want I'd be happy to do it.
wink.gif

Stupid pricing for a job a high school drop out can do. The material cost is cheap, too.

Agreed, but the thing is that most people, "car guys" included, are lazy as [censored]. If they're dumb enough to pay a couple hundred bucks for an hour or two of labor, then more power to the guy who's willing to roll up his sleeves. Free market, baby!

Originally Posted by IronMaidenRules

Agreed, but the thing is that most people, "car guys" included, are lazy as [censored]. If they're dumb enough to pay a couple hundred bucks for an hour or two of labor, then more power to the guy who's willing to roll up his sleeves. Free market, baby!

True!! The same can be said for landscaping, snow removal, dog walkers, etc. etc. etc. Yet people make a living doing these services, and some do quiet well in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back