What grease gun do you use?

Years ago I got rid of my grease guns because nothing I owned had grease fittings. Now I have two tractors, implements, trailers...zerks everywhere. Bought a couple of new grease guns and they are crap. I also bought a Lick-N-Lube and it was too big to be useful to me. I'm going to check out the McNaught.
Update: I just received my new Mcnaught. Greased a few zerks this morning. It seems very nice compared to my other grease guns
20231002_075346.jpg

I’ve got a Lincoln from Walmart about 6 or 7 years back. It wasn’t even blue like the old ones and was made in China. I expected the worst. It has however performed flawlessly for me. It spent about 3 years as the only grease gun in the car/light truck side of a dealership after the shop’s grew legs and walked out. Now it’s been on farm duty ever since.

It is odd having to buy grease though. Before anytime I took it home when planning on using the tractor, doing side work or packing trailer bearings I just made sure it was full or grabbed an extra tube from the shop supplies.

The Alemite pistol grip has been my all time favorite. I've had several cheap ones and several Lincolns and this one is the one that travels with me every day. I love the setting for pressure or volume.

1696384615017.jpg

McNaught...can't go wrong with it. I have two (each loaded with different grease) and they have been flawless.

Reactions: WDB
Back