What did you pass out for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. I yelled at them to get off my property. I don't celebrate freakin Halloween. Waste of money, like Christmas and the rest of the Pagan nonesense.

Had 300+ trick or treater's...700'ish popsicle's + 300'ish suckers. Do it every year. Makes it all worth it when just 1 kid yells out "Hey the popsicle lady!!!"

Full size chocolate bars. Kit-Kat, Coffee Crisp, Mr. Big. that I bought from Costco. Got 100 kids by 7:30pm and ran out of stuff to give out by 9pm so we turned out the lights.

"Fun Size" Snickers, M&Ms, Reese's PBCs, and Twix.
We had two small hordes of kids, usually we answer the door 15-20 times and only twice last night. They still almost cleaned us out.

Why are tiny servings of candy called "Fun Size"??? I think it's a lot more fun to have a chocolate bar half a foot long than one that is 1/2"...

I had 6 kids show up. Most people in my neighbourhood dont hand out candy so i guess the kids go elsewhere. Pretty sad if you ask me. I will keep doing it because it was done for me as a kid and I remember how fun it was. Every year I feel like saying forget it, I end up doing it anyways. I dont wana be like everyone else. I feel bad for the kids.

Nothing.

There were no trick or treaters in my neighborhood. I'm kind of in a weird location - all of the kids go to the village to the north or my town but on the other side of the river / lake

We had over 500 kids come by the house.....gave them the good stuff.....Multi candy packs from Sam's....you think of a certain candy, they got it. Really made some of the kids happy. Long night...from 1730 to 2045.

Halloween is for the kids, so we always pass out candy.
Traffic was light, but I passed out miniature Almond Joys and Snickers.
I was generous since my wife had bought plenty of candy and I knew that we had few small kids in our somewhat isolated neighborhood.
We did get a little girl in a really adorable Minnie Mouse costume as well as a cute little boy done up as a lumberjack, complete with suspenders and a cardboard axe his mom had made.
I'll have to have some bottles of water on hand next year, since as somebody above noted it might be appreciated.

I get home at 8:30pm from work, I left the light off, if kids knocked they were definitely disappointed lol

I was bad. Parents from the ghetto town a few miles away always drive to our neighborhood to let their kids trick or treat.
I had a big bag of Laffy Taffy, Sweet Tarts, Gobstoppers and Nerds. I gave those to the out of towners. I gave Reeses Peanut Butter Cups to the neighborhood kids. My wife figured out what I was doing and made me stop.
So.. The guys at work got the rest of the Taffy and Nerds.

A few years ago, I was working on a house we were selling and I had a huge bag of Tootsie Rolls I was giving to the trick or treaters. One little girl came to the door and her really cute mom was standing out at the curb. I threw a big handful of Tootsie rolls into her bag and the little girl says Oh, my mom loves those. I said hang on. Threw her about 15 more and said tell your mom not to get a big hiney. Her expression was priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back