What are you doing right now?

I’m walking the dog. Mom is making dinner they are having pot pies 🤮 so I’m having leftover fajitas. It’s finally warmed up here so I can go outside without a coat. 59 degrees and light rain. Feels amazing. Me and dad are getting ready to go to the gas station to get sodas.

Start scraping and scrubbing, make sure BOC is on REAL LOUD. Spectres with the extra tracks. Both floors are vibrating through the bass box. Nice.
Nothing like cleaning toilets with BOC cranked to 11. 😄

Nothing like cleaning toilets with BOC cranked to 11. 😄
Here's something.

It still stanks of male urine all up in there this AM.

OK suited up again. Soft Scrub with bleach now and oxide sponge. Wow - I was still cutting crud. I can tell by the fine aroma released. Like a matrix built up on the porcelain trapping all the goodness. So I scrubbed some more, now leave to soak all day.

Amazing. Built in 2014. People never cleaned this can.

Here's something.

It still stanks of male urine all up in there this AM.

OK suited up again. Soft Scrub with bleach now and oxide sponge. Wow - I was still cutting crud. I can tell by the fine aroma released. Like a matrix built up on the porcelain trapping all the goodness. So I scrubbed some more, now leave to soak all day.

Amazing. Built in 2014. People never cleaned this can.
This treatment after I soaked it overnight in concentrated citric acid.

Scrubbing the last toilet to get "the treatment". This must have been used by Esquire Miss. And then never really deep cleaned. We hardly use this one on the estate.

Chemicals. Lots.
Razor blades. For scrapping stony uric deposits.
Al oxide scrub pads. Flat and curved surfaces.
Steam machine. Hit a urine area and the operator knows it. Go get mask.
Gloves. Double gloves and long sleeves.
HD Paper towels.
Glasses and googles.
Toilet bowl brush? Useless.

Steam clean, then soak with cleaner. Repeat.
Start scraping and scrubbing, make sure BOC is on REAL LOUD. Spectres with the extra tracks. Both floors are vibrating through the bass box. Nice.
Hit with chems again. Take a break.
Check stocks, BITOG, etc
Rinse.
Final steam clean.

Fresh as a daisy!

I was kinda amazed by the yellow film on the tiles and grout. Need to get after the house cleaner re mopping.
Scrubbing uric deposits like a commoner! :eek:

Just got home from work. Walking the dog now. Going to eat soon. Glad to be done with work for today. It dragged on and dragged on despite being swamped with work. And I was already mad because the new guy (my apprentice) wants me to move one of my toolboxes so he can put his in my spot. I told him not happening. So tomorrow he is going to talk to the boss about it so I’ve got to make a plan.

I’m just relaxing. Also looking at the seat map for the Virginia Tech basketball arena. I won 4 tickets to the women’s basketball game vs their biggest rival University of Virginia. Have to figure out where my seats are. We have never been there. My work has a section that they get season tickets for each year and the games they have extra tickets for they give to their employees. You just reply to the email saying you want to be in the contest to win and they pick. They had 4 tickets available I won them so also looking for a person to fill the extra ticket. Me and my parents are excited. I want to start going to more events and getting out more. I never did in high school and I regret that. Even if I don’t like the sports it’s still a good social event. I only like baseball but I don’t mind other sports they are just boring but I am glad I won for the social event part. So $400 worth of basketball tickets completely free as well as the parking pass that cost $50 for the up front lot. When the HR lady called me this afternoon she said we picked you since you have never entered before and everyone else had so congratulations. I originally entered for 3 but they just gave me 4 because they said you can’t find anyone for just one ticket.

One thing I do though to be fair is once I win I don’t put my name in anymore for that season for that sport just to be fair to my coworkers. I’m a fair person especially when it comes to sports it’s not about who wins it’s about having fun. Once baseball season comes around I’m going to enter for those too.

1706332379170.jpg

Studying FOR SALE "classic cars" at almost midnight as I have been doing. I have been getting nervous and itchy since I am going on almost 24months without a classic car in the garage. Wife has caught me and knows when I start getting that glazed look and she keeps finding me asleep in the "man cave" with the computer screen filled with pages of Pontiacs / Oldsmobiles and Buicks she knows I am in danger of blowing a chunck out of one of the bank accounts over another hobby car I can barely use these days. Latest I been lusting over is the limited - run - rare Pontiac LeMans Can Ams 1976/1977 or the 1976/1977 Oldsmobile 442s that were aero designed for NASCAR just like my past Chevelle Type S3 cars were. Also been looking hard at the ultra rare 1975-1977 Buick Regal Pace cars. Real issue I have is I am not brand specific and love all sorts of cars from the Big Three in the muscle car era makes it so hard to decide on one these days.

ha0412-124085_1@2x.jpg

90f5383d4b1b24bb35eb9d9321db459f--free-spirit-buick-cars.jpg

9200941535_b0f85b77e8_b.jpg

maxresdefault (3).jpg

a2d030867befa7376dae17e1f3ee5fe0--decals-muscle-cars.jpg

Studying FOR SALE "classic cars" at almost midnight as I have been doing. I have been getting nervous and itchy since I am going on almost 24months without a classic car in the garage. Wife has caught me and knows when I start getting that glazed look and she keeps finding me asleep in the "man cave" with the computer screen filled with pages of Pontiacs / Oldsmobiles and Buicks she knows I am in danger of blowing a chunck out of one of the bank accounts over another hobby car I can barely use these days. Latest I been lusting over is the limited - run - rare Pontiac LeMans Can Ams 1976/1977 or the 1976/1977 Oldsmobile 442s that were aero designed for NASCAR just like my past Chevelle Type S3 cars were. Also been looking hard at the ultra rare 1975-1977 Buick Regal Pace cars. Real issue I have is I am not brand specific and love all sorts of cars from the Big Three in the muscle car era makes it so hard to decide on one these days.

View attachment 200366
Can you make them a little less wallowy?

View attachment 200366

View attachment 200367

View attachment 200368

View attachment 200369

View attachment 200370
they have been known as "land barges" coming it in excess of just about 4000 # or more of gasoline drinking steel

Back