What are you doing right now?

What kind of DVDs ?
I like anything that sounds interesting haha. I bought the new Batman movie tonight in the special Steelbook case which is Walmart exclusive. And bought a few other crime and action movies. I also enjoy TV series on disk as well. I was going to buy The Andy Griffith Show tonight too but it’s way more expensive in store than on their website so I’m going to order it.

Trying to make the brain engage. Allergy season is here, yay. Ability to focus, nay. Thankfully I have flextime, I'll just make up for lost time this weekend.

Dawned on me yesterday, what's been stressing me out for the last year plus, job insecurity. Never thought about it, just took the job for granted, but with current efforts at outsourcing, that must be in the back of the mind.

Using this downtime this morning to car shop. I don't think I can get a manual but I did spy an Elantra Touring with a stick for reasonable money. Downside is it's black and has alloys, but it'd be nice to have a stick again. Wife was bugging me the other day about getting another car.

Just at work. Ready for lunch lol. I’m hungry. We found out today that we just bought the neighboring dealerships so now we officially have Hyundai and Honda franchises and a ton more employees. I don’t really care now I get a discount on factory Honda parts for my brother in law lol. As long as it doesn’t affect me any I’m cool with having more making the company bigger. Now we have some of our old employees back haha.

I’m just hanging out at the house. Trying to get dad motivated so we can go to the estate sale. All the good stuff is probably gone. The niece and nephews are over but we can’t take them they would destroy a sale like that and they get bored when they are away from their electronics for 5 minutes.

Going downstairs to make coffee, after getting 8+ hours of sleep.

Screenshot_20240505_093714.jpg

I’m doing more research on DB Cooper. Me and my friend are addicted to the case now lol. He wants me to try to find him the same cigarettes as he smoked which I’m not going to do as I don’t support anyone that smokes and after doing research it looks like they don’t even exist anymore lol.

Look no further. I am DB Cooper but my real name is Mark and ended up in Iowa. :ROFLMAO:
Haha. You must be one old fella then cause they estimate he was in his 40s in 1971 haha. There are so many suspects and so little remaining evidence I don’t know anyone can ever solve it. What I’ve always wondered since I started studying this is since the guy who packed his parachutes was mudered in his home does that have any connection to his disappearance like did he survive then come to haunt that guy for giving him a dummy parachute as one of the chutes or something. It’s just so ironic that that’s an unsolved murder tied to an unsolved disappearance.

Haha. You must be one old fella then cause they estimate he was in his 40s in 1971 haha. There are so many suspects and so little remaining evidence I don’t know anyone can ever solve it. What I’ve always wondered since I started studying this is since the guy who packed his parachutes was mudered in his home does that have any connection to his disappearance like did he survive then come to haunt that guy for giving him a dummy parachute as one of the chutes or something. It’s just so ironic that that’s an unsolved murder tied to an unsolved disappearance.
It is an interesting case, for sure! I have read up on it a little and watched a few shows.

Back