Wealthy Space X Partner Believes UFO's Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigelow Aerospace Owner Says Aliens Already Here, Spent Million$ Researching...

On 60 Minutes Bigelow Aerospace president Robert Bigelow said “there has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence” on or around Earth. “I’m absolutely convinced. That’s all there is to it,” Bigelow told Lara Logan.

Bigelow, whose company has partnered with NASA and Elon Musk’s SpaceX to test their immense, expandable spaceship habitats, inflated in orbit, has been a believer in UFOs as extraterrestrial phenomena since his grandparents reported encountering a craft that “sped up and came right into their face and filled up the entire windshield of the car.”

But Bigelow’s belief in extraterrestrials visiting Earth go far beyond conclusions reached from family anecdote and the public record, or so he implies. “I spent millions and millions and millions — I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.”

Through his now-defunct National Institute for Discovery Science, Bigelow collected hotline reports of UFO sightings and precipitated a minor scandal in UFO circles by allegedly buying Mutual UFO Network case files from an inside source. He’s even bought up physical evidence and worked it out so the FAA submits UFO sightings directly to Bigelow Aerospace, since there’s no government entity accepting them.

It’s likely the evidence Bigelow has amassed doesn’t conclusively prove extraterrestrials are visiting Earth, although it sure seems to have convinced him. When Logan asked if he’s risking anything by taking a public stance that UFOs are visiting Earth, Bigelow said, “I don’t give a [censored]. I don’t care.”

“It’s not going to make a difference. It’s not going to change reality of what I know,” he said. “You don’t have to anywhere… it’s just like right under people’s noses.”

If whatever Bigelow has found is so compelling, perhaps it’s time he share. Instead, Bigelow repeatedly hints at big secrets, sufficient for absolute certainty, that he’s simply not telling. The absence of evidence would be sufficient to dismiss most other UFO boasts of this nature. But in Bigelow’s case it’s not simply a naked claim, but one backed by an aerospace billionaire (perhaps the industry most entwined with government) who has spent years privatizing vast troves of UFO evidence.

Bigelow should make a choice between revealing what he knows — even if it means burning sources or leaking classified information — and relinquishing the rhetoric of certainty and insinuation. Otherwise we might be lead to the conclusion that Bigelow is deliberately withholding from the population of Earth the most important truth in the history of our species.

And if Bigelow won’t do it for us, he should do it for himself. In 1968 Daniel Ellsberg, who would later leak the Pentagon Papers to The New York Times, provided some advice to Henry Kissinger about the psychological toll classified secrets can take:

“It will have become very hard for you to learn from anybody who doesn't have these clearances. Because you'll be thinking as you listen to them: 'What would this man be telling me if he knew what I know? Would he be giving me the same advice, or would it totally change his predictions and recommendations?' And that mental exercise is so torturous that after a while you give it up and just stop listening.”

Kissinger didn’t take the advice. Bigelow now has the chance to make a different choice, by providing the transparency the public is owed on the UFO question, especially because the government won’t. Bigelow, it’s time to put up or shut up.

YAHOO LINK

Watch the documentary "Mirage Men" and it will shape your paradigm about UFOs. It's about how US Intelligence agencies purposely put out disinformation about UFOs and ETs to shape public opinion, both at home and abroad, to take the heat off of US government military secrets and actions.

The bottom line is there is no credible, reliable, documented evidence ETs and UFOs are currently, or have historically, visited Earth. Zip, zilch, notta.

Bigelow doesn't need or have to do squat, so much has been disclosed already all you have to do is look.

The ex military guys that are coming forth in droves speak volumes on the subject.

Paul Hellyer Canadas ex defense minister is chirping like a bird.

The guys that guarded the missile silos during the cold war are coming forth to talk about their encounters.

The Rendelshem forest guys.

The Japanese 747 pilot who ruined his career because of what he saw. If you know any Japanese engineer pilot types (I do) you know they dont mess around.

We are being lied to on a grand scale.

UD

Why would we not consider that there are others out there? I watched the 60 minutes episode, Bigelow comes across as sane and reasonable, in addition to being very successful!

There are aliens out there. Period. With billions and billions of solar systems, and trillions and trillions of planets, the likelihood is certain.

I wouldn't be surprised if they existed. There are many other things that have happened right before our eyes that are still debated as being government conspiracies.

To say they do not exist is foolish, because there is no way to be absolutely certain. We are merely a spec on a planet that is many times smaller than the sun. The probability that others exist is high, even if they have never visited our planet or intend to visit.

There might be or there might not be. We will have to be able to discern what is UFO [life from other planets] or not. The people on this planet are easy to fool.

Originally Posted By: CT8
There might be or there might not be. We will have to be able to discern what is UFO [life from other planets] or not. The people on this planet are easy to fool.

Sometimes I wonder if they walk among us based on the people I deal with on a daily basis. Then I remember that in order for them to get here they would have to travel from another planet, and would therefore be much more intelligent.
grin.gif

Of course they are out there, but there is a difference between them being 'out there', and here...

I would love to see what he has though. He may have an alien treasure-trove and he may just be getting publicity on 60 Minutes...

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
There are aliens out there. Period. With billions and billions of solar systems, and trillions and trillions of planets, the likelihood is certain.

Exactly.

At the same time, there is no good evidence that they have visited us.

Their existence and their having visited this planet are two different questions. The virtual certainty of the former makes the latter possible in theory, but does nothing to make it plausible.

Testimonials sound compelling but shouldn't. There are so many pilots and military servicemembers out there that we should fully expect SOME of them to mis-perceive events and believe they had seen aliens. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

That Roswell nonsense has been around for almost seventy years, but no proof exists of aliens on this planet or any other planet. And NO, there isn't a big underground alien base at Archuleta Mesa near Dulce, New Mexico.Lying Liars and the lies they tell. No matter what the plot is, the underlying motivation for UFO/alien mumbo-jumbo is $$$$$$$.

Originally Posted By: d00df00d

Exactly.

At the same time, there is no good evidence that they have visited us.

Their existence and their having visited this planet are two different questions. The virtual certainty of the former makes the latter possible in theory, but does nothing to make it plausible.

Testimonials sound compelling but shouldn't. There are so many pilots and military servicemembers out there that we should fully expect SOME of them to mis-perceive events and believe they had seen aliens. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
A big thanks to Carl Sagan for that purloined last statement. There could be intelligent life on any number of planets in our own galaxy or any of the planet in hundreds of billions of galaxies, but SETI hasn't detected signals that intelligent life might transmit. Could be we just haven't received it yet as electromagnetic waves only move at the speed of light. I think our Milky Way galaxy is about a hundred million light years across so do the math.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. - the great Sagan.

My personal opinion is that what this guy, among many others are saying is probably true. It's been known that the military purposely puts out propaganda on this subject. However, that doesn't account for ALL of the evidence and testimonials out there.

I believe what is/or what appears to be interacting with us could be multidimensional. "Vallée has suggested a multidimensional visitation hypothesis. This hypothesis represents an extension of the ETH where the alleged extraterrestrials could be potentially from anywhere. The entities could be multidimensional beyond space-time, and thus could coexist with humans, yet remain undetected."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vall%C3%A9e

Now this is something I don't believe, however the video is excellent.

Obviously the main problem is we don't have the evidence we need. If a civilization even 100,000 years more advanced then we are in terms of technology/evolution was interacting with us, would we even know it? If you told someone from the year 1200 that we would have cell phones and all the technology we had today, it would appear to them as magic.

Jacques Fabrice Vallée (French: [vale]; born September 24, 1939) is a computer scientist, author, ufologist and former astronomer currently residing in San Francisco, California.

In mainstream science, Vallée co-developed the first computerized mapping of Mars for NASA and worked at SRI International on the network information center for the ARPANET, a precursor to the modern Internet. Vallée is also an important figure in the study of unidentified flying objects (UFOs), first noted for a defense of the scientific legitimacy of the extraterrestrial hypothesis and later for promoting the interdimensional hypothesis.

He moved to the United States in 1962 and began working in astronomy at the University of Texas at Austin, at whose McDonald Observatory he worked on NASA's first project making a detailed informational map of Mars.

In 1967, Vallée received a Ph.D. in computer science from Northwestern University. While at the Institute for the Future from 1972 to 1976 he was a principal investigator on the large NSF project for computer networking, which developed one of the first conferencing systems, Planning Network (PLANET),[1] on the ARPANET many years before the Internet was formed.

He has also served on the National Advisory Committee of the University of Michigan College of Engineering and was involved in early work on artificial intelligence.

Vallée has authored four books on high technology, including Computer Message Systems, Electronic Meetings, The Network Revolution, and The Heart of the Internet.

Along with his mentor, astronomer J. Allen Hynek, Vallée studied the phenomenon of UFOs for many years and served as the real-life model for the character portrayed by François Truffaut in Steven Spielberg’s film Close Encounters of the Third Kind.[2]

In May 1955, Vallée first sighted an unidentified flying object over his Pontoise home. Six years later in 1961, while working on the staff of the French Space Committee, Vallée claims to have witnessed the destruction of the tracking tapes of an unknown object orbiting the earth. The particular object was a retrograde satellite – that is, a satellite orbiting the earth in the opposite direction to the earth's rotation. At the time he observed this, there were no rockets powerful enough to launch such a satellite, so the team was quite excited as they assumed that the Earth's gravity had captured a natural satellite (asteroid). He claims that an unnamed superior came and erased the tape. These events contributed to Vallée's long-standing interest in the UFO phenomenon.

Originally Posted By: buster
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. - the great Sagan.

My personal opinion is that what this guy, among many others are saying is probably true. It's been known that the military purposely puts out propaganda on this subject. However, that doesn't account for ALL of the evidence and testimonials out there.

I believe what is/or what appears to be interacting with us could be multidimensional. "Vallée has suggested a multidimensional visitation hypothesis. This hypothesis represents an extension of the ETH where the alleged extraterrestrials could be potentially from anywhere. The entities could be multidimensional beyond space-time, and thus could coexist with humans, yet remain undetected." Oh heck yes, he has flown in and out of Archuleta Mesa numerous times and knows all about the huge underground (square miles according to one nut named Phil Schneider) caverns and the "Grays" who inhabit the place right under the noses of the Jicarilla Apaches who live there.(above ground of course)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vall%C3%A9e

Now this is something I don't believe, however the video is excellent.

They could have fifteen PhDs after their name and still be talking nonsense. Look at what happened at the University of Utah twenty eight of so years ago. They claimed they had cold fusion taking place in a small desk top experiment, more power coming out than going in. The jackpot of all jackpots. The next big thing in power production. State of Utah appropriated ten million dollars to spread the word and promote the state. Edward Teller, the "father of the H bomb" stated that cold fusion "sounds right." And then the Big Bust. No one else could duplicate the process. By 1991 no one was mentioning cold fusion, at least not in public. And let me add this, I have a slightly used Newman Energy Machine that I will let go cheap.

That pretty much sums it up. I never thought for a minute that we were totally alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back