Watched TiGeo's Tail of the Dragon video on YouTube

I wonder what the name of the video is or the name of the poster could be? There sure are a lot of videos of people riding/driving the tail of the dragon.

I wonder what the name of the video is or the name of the poster could be? There sure are a lot of videos of people riding/driving the tail of the dragon.
Just hit my channel. @karstgeo72

Love the upstate SC, NC and TN been up there almost every summer since around 2010.
Now down on the coast Im not sure I will make it there again, did the tail at least half a dozen times. After that it's a "been there" item but at the same time great experience. In 2014 we took my Yamaha Star 1300 up there, stopped in Maryville and looked at new Harleys, ended up buying one in their Pigeon Forge dealership, left the Yamaha there on a trade in and pulled out of the showroom in pouring rain, on a new 2014 Road King and rode back to South Carolina.
Below is a trip in 2018
Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 11.06.10 AM.jpg

Just hit my channel. @karstgeo72
Checked out your video, reminds me of the fun. Makes me want to go back. *LOL*
I see you were there "off season" and less people on the road. Very cool. Wondering if you stop at the biker place and saw the "tree of shame" with all the motorcycle parts hanging from the tree.

Great roads up there, Cherohola Skyway is another nice road and really all the roads around Robbinsville all the way back to the SC border, I forgot the route number but its moonshine highway/road/run or something.

Anyway, cool video.

Checked out your video, reminds me of the fun. Makes me want to go back. *LOL*
I see you were there "off season" and less people on the road. Very cool. Wondering if you stop at the biker place and saw the "tree of shame" with all the motorcycle parts hanging from the tree.

Great roads up there, Cherohola Skyway is another nice road and really all the roads around Robbinsville all the way back to the SC border, I forgot the route number but its moonshine highway/road/run or something.

Anyway, cool video.
Yep, did the Skyway too. Roads were really empty Thursday/Friday but Saturday was crowded. Yes, I have seen the tree.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 071849.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-16 071910.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-16 071930.jpg

I don't know how this happened, but I watched the video of TiGeo's drive, on one screen, and Joe Bonamassa's "Drive" video came up on YouTube on the other, so I hit play. The music fit the drive perfectly and was really neat.

YouTubers on here trying to make money again. We all know that is not allowed around here… Groupthink suggests that only oneself is allowed to money. Everyone else is just being greedy and therefore cannot be trusted. Boo! Hiss! Get a real job! But don't try to make money there either.
Hey man, I'm getting close to 1000 subs so I will be able to get that $0.50 check each month so cool it.

Here was a prev. trip in my Sportwagen. A few good tire squeals out of my Conti ECS summer tires. Following a buddy in the Alltrack.

Those decreasing radius turns are a bit-h on a Harley. You keep turning and turning and turning.

1400 miles. 20 mpg. Only 5 non-serious codes (normal B5.5 VW stuff).

1000018401.jpg
1000018402.jpg

Back