Vizio E55-F1 Vertical Lines

Bought new in 2019. On Thanksgiving day a singular horizontal line (white) appeared about an inch from the bottom frame. Today while watching a show, these vertical lines appeared phasing in from right to left in about 5-10 seconds. Checked the connections, boards, pins - visually everything looks fine. Hate buying a new TV when it could be a $20-50 board. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_4400.jpeg
    IMG_4400.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4402.jpeg
    IMG_4402.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 18
For the time, headache and risk i don't think it's worth messing with, if you do manage to find a part to put on and it doesn't work then it was a waste. I'd just buy another at this point, you did get 4 years out of it at least. And for how cheap tv's are they're almost disposable.

I've had good luck with those cheap tcl tv's i put in the kids rooms. If you have a costco or sams membership you're likely to get it cheaper but always check prices with walmart, target, and best buy.

That is a problem inside the LCD panel assembly, which is most of the cost of the TV so not worth replacing.

That is a problem inside the LCD panel assembly, which is most of the cost of the TV so not worth replacing.
This is what I’m finding the more I research. Was hoping it was the t-board but that seems unlikely. Sigh. New TV time.

Back