Vic Dibitetto at WAWA with MaMa

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Recently came across Vic Dibitetto. Warmly reminds me of a guy I worked with years ago. Some of Vic's stuff can't be posted on BITOG because of foul language.

This video is rated G, which is good because he is with his Mother in Law. Not the funniest video, but fun to watch. I kept thinking the lid on his MIL's coffee was not on tight. Does WAWA still have free coffee Thursdays?

Last edited:
WaWa is currently offering free coffee TUESDAYS if you have the app. on your phone. Expecting to get my weekly free coffee rewards download for tomorrow within a few hours.

• Helpful
Reactions: GON
WaWa is currently offering free coffee TUESDAYS if you have the app. on your phone. Expecting to get my weekly free coffee rewards download for tomorrow within a few hours.
N7, the best part of free coffee at a gas station is not that it is free- but likely free coffee is fresh coffee at a gas station store.

Wonderful when one finds the coffee fresh at a gas station- many times the coffee is hours old, and at times even older.....

Yep...nothing worse than needing a caffeine fix on a long roadtrip only to discover you PAID for stale coffee. The other good thing about WaWa and Sheetz is that they offer a large selection of coffee blends (and flavors, if you prefer).

WaWa is always 100% fresh all the times as is Royal Farms. RF grinds your selection on the spot and brews it for you as you watch.

WaWa is always 100% fresh all the times as is Royal Farms. RF grinds your selection on the spot and brews it for you as you watch.
I was in a very well run chain gas station last week, QT. It was likely 4am. All the coffee looked lie it was made many hours prior. This location of QT didn;t have the instant grind and brew. I passed on the coffee and went with the instant/ on demand hot cocoa.

Back