Valvoline Multi-Vehicle (ATF) Full Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid 1 GA, Case of 3 for $51

As I write this, the Amazon deal is live again. Unfortunately I gave up waiting on it, and a few days ago, bought it from Amazon warehouse for five bucks more, the packaging supposedly showing damage. If one or more of those jugs have broken seals, I will not be happy to say the least.

As I write this, the Amazon deal is live again. Unfortunately I gave up waiting on it, and a few days ago, bought it from Amazon warehouse for five bucks more, the packaging supposedly showing damage. If one or more of those jugs have broken seals, I will not be happy to say the least.
Thank you for the heads up, ordered another box.

I snoozed the other week until the price went up. Thanks for the heads-up. Grabbed a case this go.

Reactions: D60
Perfect. $51 - $2.55 with the 5% off Amazon Store Card = $48.45

This is essentially a buy two get one free deal.

My daughter can now get her transmission fluid serviced every few years on her Honda CR-V, and I can teach the fiance how to turn a wrench on another part of her car.

Well this wet oily mess showed up today. The brain dead imbeciles at Amazon threw the Valvoline box inside their Amazon box UPSIDE DOWN, and one of the lids couldn’t hold the weight and busted. 😡

Gonna see if I can get some compensation for this. 😈

IMG_9545.jpeg

Looks like the price keeps bouncing up/down fairly regularly now:
1715318026489.jpg

So if you missed it at $51, I'd just hang in there and check back every evening, it'll probably come back.

Back