Traded price of gasoline is 1/2 of last June’s price

Going back to some posts made in June of 2022, the traded price of gasoline has fallen from $4 a gallon to $2 per gallon. Re-filling the strategic petroleum reserves has started and 3 orders of 3 million bbls each has commenced according to some info showing up in the main stream press. Enjoy the graph.

BCB13661-D725-46CE-93F2-3E36C042ABE9.jpeg

Demand seems to be low right now and it's allowing a production stock pile in the USA at least. Our foreign reliance on OPEC is doing everything they can to raise costs by producing less but again demand is low so it's not working right now. Is this USA or Canada?

Going back to some posts made in June of 2022, the traded price of gasoline has fallen from $4 a gallon to $2 per gallon. Re-filling the strategic petroleum reserves has started and 3 orders of 3 million bbls each has commenced according to some info showing up in the main stream press. Enjoy the graph.

View attachment 192516
Canada keeps a petroleum reserve?

Maybe it is a good time to refill the federal reserve of oil...that Biden drew down...while the prices are low....
That’s supposedly what is supposed to be the new policy, but low sell high.

Whether a glacial entity like the government will actually do that is a whole other thing

Follow the price and timeline….! :unsure:That’s all I got to say about that!:mad:

Agree it really peaked above $4 a gallon in 2007/8, someone should have lost their job over that blunder.

Gasoline is $1/gal more and diesel is $2/gal more at the pump than we were paying in early 2020.
Do the math :(
I never paid more than a $1.70/gal for diesel here in central TX in all of 2020.

Gasoline is $1/gal more and diesel is $2/gal more at the pump than we were paying in early 2020.
Do the math :(
I never paid more than a $1.70/gal for diesel here in central TX in all of 2020.
I was paying $0.99 a gallon in 2020 and $2.66 a gallon now
but was paying $3.05 in 2019
And $4.54 for diesel in 2008

I really don’t see any correlation

It's truly amazing that the recent (10-12 year) price fluctuations are perfectly in tune with another 4 year cycle that has different consequences.
I've also noticed this in when playing MineCraft.
Any correlation?
This is a MineCraft thread.

This is not meant as a political statement, just a statement of fact.

We are entering an election year. Expect to see prices on fuel go down further barring OPEC going 'nanners or Hurricane Furiosa wiping out the Gulf of Mexico.

Cheaper gas, higher ammo prices. It'll happen again in late 2027/28 (and it doesn't matter who is running or who is in charge)

Gas is at 2.52 here at Sam's with many other stations between 2.79 and 2.89. That's more than it was in 2020 for sure, but only by about .75 - We have some of the cheapest gas in the country and I never saw anything even close to .99 in '20

My crystal ball says gas goes down another 35-40 cents over the next 6-8 months.

Getting harder to justify fuel costs as the reason for groceries being up 50%, which has been the mantra now since the Acoughalypse.

Back