Tractor Supply clearance, $3.19 per quart of Valvoline Maxlife Multi-Vehicle (ATF) Full Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid

Stopped by a closer TSC, Parkersburg WV this morning. Max life ATF was shelf priced at $7.99, no other price tag. Figured I was wasting my time but carried one to the register for a price check, and it was also clearance at $3.19. Got all nine of these, to go with the 10 I bought yesterday. This takes the sting out of my purchase from Menards about 3 months ago where I lost the receipt and didn't get the 11% rebate back.

This TSC also clearanced Mobil 1 synthetic LV for 5.49 a quart, like the other store. Also, Castrol transmax for 5.29 a quart or 11.99 per gallon. That leaves only Traveller brand at both of these stores.

Last year I switched over my 8-speed charger and my 6-speed F-150 to max life. I can see the Motorcraft and Mopar fans shuddering now. Switched to new pans with drains on both, and will be doing some dump and fills this summer.

They had the same deal, or better, might have been $2 a quart, a couple months ago and I picked up eight or nine of them. Both stores I had to show them the online discount price ad because the shelf prices weren't reduced.

Back