Toyota, Lexus defective fuel pump class action settlement (2.7 million cars)

I got a card in the mail for this the other day for a GX460 we haven’t owned in 5 years. I didn’t know there was even an issue but it may help some folks out, mainly the lawyers.

Has anyone actually gotten anything out of a class action lawsuit? We've apparently been a party a couple of times but (somehow) always failed to qualify.

The reason I ask is because I wonder who is getting all that money? Or is this just smoke and mirrors?

Has anyone actually gotten anything out of a class action lawsuit? We've apparently been a party a couple of times but (somehow) always failed to qualify.

The reason I ask is because I wonder who is getting all that money? Or is this just smoke and mirrors?

Most of the money goes to the attorneys. I’ve received numerous checks for various class actions typically ranging from $2-15. The best one was when my wife bought some sandals at a store in Las Vegas and a few years later we got a check for $100-200 because they included more than 4 digits of your credit card on the receipt or something silly.

I keep getting recall notices for a Toyota my brother used to own. He gets the same notices. He lives in Florida. 🤪

Back