Threats to violate rules in mass by another group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who meeee?

Capture.PNG

Originally Posted by DuckRyder
He won't actually post any facts, he might (or have others) post links to his you tube, because he isn't interested in facts he's interested in gettin his you tube views up so he can make a buck.

Bingo, I am a member of his two FB groups. I have watched his videos. He blocks any comments in the YT channel because he does not have time to respond to them. If you join his group and challenge him on any of his wild claims, he and the admins will attack you and put you into timeout. He only post to BITOG to get more views on his videos, He has occasionally referenced BITOG as the experts on oil, but he disses the group more often than he actually contribute of anything of substance.

Originally Posted by kschachn
Also he's apparently a current member and last logged in on 06/03/19, so I don't think he's "banned" unless he also had another user name.

Quite likely as we seem to have several newbies that have shown up recently. My suspicion is that one poster has several clones.

It just goes to show the true nature of one. This guy who apparently is doing pretty well in life with his YT channel, has nothing better to do than be bothered with a few people on a forum who have an issue with him?

Like seriously... lol.

Get a life.

Go find something to occupy yourself with. Online, YT, posting videos of car repairs, likes, gratification from random strangers online, etc... who cares.

Read a book, take a trip, tell your family and SO you love them. For life is short.

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
He does not show up on the User List, so my guess is he was banned or at least suspended in the last few days.

Right, okay I missed that by the way I was searching. I wonder what prompted that in the past few days?

Originally Posted by c502cid
So lets start a thread adding to the drama......

"Like"

Originally Posted by Talent_Keyhole
His handle was MACT. He recently posted a video of him visiting Black Stone Labs. Several members thanked him for his contribution. He then went back to his own FB group (MACTFORDEDGE) and trashed and dissed the group as being mean, and crazy, which is true for some of us, but it certainly was not warranted. He is a sympathy hound, always look to point fingers and play to his group which he owns.

Who cares ? I don't know about you or others, but I'm an adult and he ain't hurting my feelings. You're the one who belongs to his FB group(s) and is acting like a double agent. Does it really bother you that much ? Move on....

Originally Posted by wemay
Who meeee?

One of his vids popped up in my recomended one time, was talking about a UOA on some Ford or another, after about 15 seconds, I closed the window.

Originally Posted by redhat
It just goes to show the true nature of one. This guy who apparently is doing pretty well in life with his YT channel, has nothing better to do than be bothered with a few people on a forum who have an issue with him?

Like seriously... lol.

Get a life.

Go find something to occupy yourself with. Online, YT, posting videos of car repairs, likes, gratification from random strangers online, etc... who cares.

Read a book, take a trip, tell your family and SO you love them. For life is short.

Perfectly said!

Originally Posted by JLTD
It's like any other "hotbed" thread on there....poppycock.

And people wonder why I don't even have a Facebook account. Manufactured rage is pretty boring. Manufactured butthurt is just pathetic.

Yet another example of why FB holds ZERO interest for me. It does make wonder if the dude profits in some way by posting this junk on FB. What I can remember, I thought his post on BlSt lab was informative, not bad. So not sure what his agenda is posting this crap on FB. As an aside, imo if FB shut down, no loss at all. Further, perhaps the world a better place.

Facebook is fine, guys. You can ignore things you don't like. I don't mean like here, I mean you can literally tell FB to stop showing you things you don't want to see.

I prefer to keep to myself and don't have a ton of friends (maybe a few I'd trust with my life, along with a couple of dozen I know would have my back; the rest are mostly acquaintances). The type of relationship I have with people I keep tabs on (and who keep tabs on me) is one in which, when we get together on rare occasions, it's always as if we never lost touch. Part of that is due to FB.

Besides, I like to see pictures of those family, friends and acquaintances who I've know forever, but don't keep in great touch with, growing old like me; growing a family, buying a house, new cars, whatever. "Hey, the dude I played HS football with just had another baby [posted a funny meme; is going through some hard times; etc.]" that I can respond to, allowing some modicum of a relationship

Originally Posted by Virtus_Probi
Where is our militia assembling???

In the Walmart oil aisle of course!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gathermewool
Facebook is fine, guys. You can ignore things you don't like. I don't mean like here, I mean you can literally tell FB to stop showing you things you don't want to see.

I have to roll my eyes at folks who make those silly comments about Facebook. Maybe it's just me, but FB has never made me post a comment, pictures, etc that I couldn't control. I can also control what others see about me and have FB stop showing me things I have no interest in (as you referred to).

Some people can't not see posts on FB. I have an account because I need it for work, and where I live it is much better than craigslist for buying and selling stuff. Otherwise, I ignore it, especially my news feed.

Originally Posted by Garak
Originally Posted by gathermewool
Facebook is fine, guys. You can ignore things you don't like.

I ignore the entire platform.
wink.gif

lol.gif
... for sure, that's my MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back