Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

IMG_1526.jpeg

Isn't that expected where your at ?
Not exactly, last year we were already dry...........seriously dry from March-November, west coast dry. NOT good. Nor normal.

Yes of course it rains in the PNW, some places in the rain shadow get less, some in the temperate rain forest get more.

This year 100% turn around - HARD rains non stop this time of year are not really "normal"

NOW as to our specific location- well mainly wind direction from the south and west, somewhat normal, and usually some maritime drizzle - yet for 4 days FAT rain clouds are hitting our side of the mountain. And the clouds compress and dump and dump, like squeezing a sponge. Not usually what happens even during the winter when junk come from the north. Plus when dry we can be pretty warm, and generally most plants love it.

No worries about the forest I am developing, or our well or our soil.

I just cannot get anything done! Hahahahahaha It's the weather, can't change it.

After NHRA racing my ears were blowing up... I wanted the full experience (since it's my first time at a dragstrip) so I didn't take any ear plugs/muffs... Big mistake, lesson learned.
So to calm the ears down we went to Cracker Barrel for lunch. Idk how they manage to make food this good for such a low price tag. $35 for two, and we're stuffed with delicious stuff-n-things.
PXL_20240427_160246451~2.jpg

It was our first time at the dragstrip, hearing the roaring V8 and V10 songs of freedom. Then took my BIL to exercise some other freedom. It's his first time at the range.
1000019868.jpg

We were the only ones there for an hour. It was quite nice. We bounced as soon as other people started to roll in.
1000019867.jpg

IMG_8451.jpeg
IMG_8450.jpeg
We come to Lynchburg Virginia to try Captain D’s Seafood. It’s like Long John Silvers and it’s good but I definitely prefer Long John Silvers batter over this but it’s not bad either. It feels weird to come a few towns over and be in an area with a different area code lol. Been to Lynchburg many times though. Mom is begging to go to Walmart here so guess we will do that after. Lynchburg is about 50 miles from Roanoke where we live.

After NHRA racing my ears were blowing up... I wanted the full experience (since it's my first time at a dragstrip) so I didn't take any ear plugs/muffs... Big mistake, lesson learned.
View attachment 216396

It was our first time at the dragstrip, hearing the roaring V8 and V10 songs of freedom. Then took my BIL to exercise some other freedom. It's his first time at the range.

We were the only ones there for an hour. It was quite nice. We bounced as soon as other people started to roll in.
If you find yourself in that situation again, search the ground for cigarette butts. Or bum a couple of fresh cigs. Slit the paper and put the filters in your ear, its better than nothing.

Look at this! Would you look at that? Look at that car! :ROFLMAO:

gaLZwUS.jpeg

'78ish Fairmont or Zephyr?
There is a guy on Facebook who turned a Ford Fairmont into this:
1000019900.jpg

But the he stumbled over into "Ute All The Cars" group, and literally next day started cutting it up into the following unit.
1000019907.jpg

1000019905.jpg

1000019906.jpg
1000019904.jpg
1000019901.jpg
1000019902.jpg
1000019903.jpg

Back