Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Look at this! Would you look at that? Look at that car! :ROFLMAO:

gaLZwUS.jpeg

Backing out of garage I put windows down to listen (in case of any obstructions etc—small packed garage).

When I went to put up the passenger window the switch broke. Dang wth.

$210 list, $156 Autohaus AZ OE (FCP $189 there is a price imho for lifetime), $70 used, $23 on Amazon from the XtremeAmazing store? 😂. Ordered and installed, good as new. Feels the same, mirrors work, mirror fold, both windows part and full auto, and they light up red too. Once in a while cheap deals rock 👍

View attachment 216257View attachment 216258

View attachment 216259
I do the same (that is, window down when backing) so as to hear anything I've missed visually (e.g. young children on bikes zooming down the sidewalk).

This meets with some resistance from my better half in cold weather.

Lol. This reminds me of a story about a coworker named Grant. We used these for work when the had the radio feature - like two-ways. We had to pair blue-tooth earpieces to them. Well, in the process of pairing, the phone prompts you as to whether or not you want to do this and asks "Grant? Yes or no?" He sees this and yells over to me "Hey Hugh! Why does it say my name? How does it know it's me?" I turn around and look at him, expecting him to be joking. Nope! Serious! Even right now I still get the giggles thinking about it!

Back