Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

I'm 69 and probably don't even remember my BITOG password. I just save passwords to my PC.
PM me your cell# and I can text pics that I have taken. Some would get me banned here though....... ;)

Here ya go, Pablo. I took this pic on my cell. Then texted it to my Daughter, and had her email it to me and saved it.
1708542324056.jpeg

I can take pics on my phone, but don't transfer them to my PC. I hate cell phones and the hassle of them.
Most people consider cell phones as very convenient devices for sharing all sorts of the most trivial things.
Any time I used my phone for Facebook or anything, it must recognize the IP address is different, then I have to mess with changing passwords.
Stop using a VPN.
And I hate that. I'm an old man and have too many passwords to remember.
Use a password manager.

I can't wait for the day I can dismiss any request or criticism with, "I can't do it. I'm an old man!" :p

Most people consider cell phones as very convenient devices for sharing all sorts of the most trivial things.

Stop using a VPN.

Use a password manager.

I can't wait for the day I can dismiss any request or criticism with, "I can't do it. I'm an old man!" :p
I don't use a VPN. Can at will, but once again it won't let me into accounts.
I know nothing about a password manager. Old fashioned and write necessary ones down on paper. :)

Your day is coming for old age, sooner than you wish...
If you decide to get me a birthday present, I wear size large Depends for men.:LOL::poop:

Here ya go, Pablo. I took this pic on my cell. Then texted it to my Daughter, and had her email it to me and saved it.
If you want any photos you took on your phone top be on your computer, just email them to yourself instead of sending it to someone else and having them email it to you. Cut out the middle man so to say. 😄

You can also connect a USB cable to your phone and just download them all to your computer.

If you want any photos you took on your phone top be on your computer, just email them to yourself instead of sending it to someone else and having them email it to you. Cut out the middle man so to say. 😄
Have never used my phone for email. No idea what my password would be. Think I had an an email account when the phone was set up. I only use it for text messaging. Only one person ever calls me on the cell. The other's all know better and call me on the land line.
I only have a few close friend's that even know my cell#

Made the mistake of giving my cell# to a Doctor, ONCE! Never again! Was on the table naked and getting an ultrasound done.
Got a message from the Doctor about answering a survey about my experience, that was not even finished. LOL

I don't use a VPN. Can at will, but once again it won't let me into accounts.
That's bizarre. Most people have dynamic IP addresses. Maybe your router is outdated.
I know nothing about a password manager. Old fashioned and write necessary ones down on paper. :)
Every time you create an account with a site the password manager lets you with one click save the login info and will henceforth autofill the login on most sites. You can also go into your password manager and look up usernames and passwords. You can also conveniently sync your password manager to all your devices.
Your day is coming for old age, sooner than you wish...
Still waiting for presbyopia and arthritis at 48. I think I got that cognitive disconnect thing going although that may be congenital.
If you decide to get me a birthday present, I wear size large Depends for men.:LOL::poop:
MOW is not good for your digestive system or anything.

Made the mistake of giving my cell# to a Doctor, ONCE! Never again! Was on the table naked and getting an ultrasound done.
Got a message from the Doctor about answering a survey about my experience, that was not even finished. LOL
😂

That's bizarre. Most people have dynamic IP addresses. Maybe your router is outdated.

Every time you create an account with a site the password manager lets you with one click save the login info and will henceforth autofill the login on most sites. You can also go into your password manager and look up usernames and passwords. You can also conveniently sync your password manager to all your devices.

Still waiting for presbyopia and arthritis at 48. I think I got that cognitive disconnect thing going although that may be congenital.

MOW is not good for your digestive system or anything.
I really have no idea on IP addresses. My router is only about one month old, they came and installed a new one.
I save my passwords on the home PC. Pain in the rear, because bank account makes me change the password every month or so.

Only time I ever tried Facebook on the cell, was a couple years ago. Did not let me in there, nor at home. Had to change password.

If you are only 48, you have 21 years more to catch up with me. Like I say, I hate the cell phone. My fingers are too fat to even send a text within 10 minutes. I used one of those rubber things on the end of a pen, if and when I text, which is seldom.

But then again, I have a timing light and dwell meter too....

I really have no idea on IP addresses.
You blamed your changing IP address. I bet that most of us have dynamic IP addresses that change at least occasionally.
My router is only about one month old, they came and installed a new one.
Contact your ISP and ask them what's going on.
I save my passwords on the home PC. Pain in the rear, because bank account makes me change the password every month or so.
Bizarre.
Only time I ever tried Facebook on the cell, was a couple years ago. Did not let me in there, nor at home. Had to change password.
Don't know. The only social media site I frequent is BITOG.
If you are only 48, you have 21 years more to catch up with me.
I know how to do that! :p
Like I say, I hate the cell phone. My fingers are too fat to even send a text within 10 minutes. I used one of those rubber things on the end of a pen, if and when I text, which is seldom.
Get a tablet. You won't have to exert yourself sitting upright.
But then again, I have a timing light and dwell meter too....
Time to scoot! I have dwelled for too long.

IMG_7947.jpeg
My coworkers keep talking about this stuff so figured I would try it. Parents said it’s nasty lol. I’ve never had it so giving it a try. Love that it’s in a glass jar so I have a jar to put on my dresser after I’m done with it. We can’t ever keep regular peanut butter around because I eat spoonfuls of it as a snack lol.

Back