Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

1714456630352.jpg

And here's the story to go along with the photo:

On Monday, April 29, 2024, at approximately 6:15 a.m. Ingham County (MI) Sheriff’s Deputies responded to Williamston Rd. and I-96 in Wheatfield Township for a single-vehicle crash. A passerby noticed the damaged truck parked at a gas station with a tree embedded in its side. The driver inside the vehicle was unresponsive. Deputies were able to wake the driver and determined that the 18-year-old Springport man hit a tree near the exit sometime after midnight. The driver was still intoxicated and was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Charges for operating while intoxicated (OWI) will be sought. The Ingham County Sheriff’s Office urges motorists to drive safe and sober.

That's impressive. Too bad the driver likely has no idea how he accomplished it. I'm guessing he snagged it while in Reverse.

1714513173337.jpg

1714532498867.jpg

My dropper bottles of oil, from left to right: PowermateVX (Sanborn) Air Compressor Oil (SAE20\AW68), Napa Non-detergent API SB SAE30\AW100 , CarQuest ATF , Accel (warren distro) SAE30 non-detergent(really non-additized would be a better description)

Back