Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

A dealer near me has this 1988 Aries wagon with 23k miles on it that has the original Goodyear Invicta GLs. The car is pristine and would look right at home on a used car lot in 1989. Went to look at it expecting to take it home but just couldn't warm up to it being a wagon...but I still feel like it's a puppy that needs a good home.

qIRehcU.jpeg

yfbKsIw.jpeg
A wagon makes it that much better! Go scoop that thing up!

I dunno if I still can redeem this...

Unlike some CompUSA's in a mall space the one in Honolulu is in it's own building with it's unique front.

Walk in to see the big CompUSA sign overhead.

Just so nostalgic as I checked out the first iPods on display and bought a PlayStation 2 as it came out weeks ago.
As its on prime waterfront land months after closing, it was demolished and a high-rise is built over the land overlooking Kakaako.

Last edited:
After a day full of hanging out with my family and burning a lot of energy with my Grandson (Pop’s little buddy), I’m closing out the weekend with a nice cold Bitburger.
I hope that everyone had a great weekend! The weather here was perfect for a change. Sunny and in the 70s. I actually have shorts on! 😎

IMG_1005.jpeg

Had to repair the Speed Queen washer, got a text it was dripping water in the tub. I bought it new in 2016 and the unit is currently the washer for the couple that rents my walkout basement apartment.

Replaced the valve as shown for $36.99 +tax. Ordered yesterday on Amazon and delivered today. The solenoids have made in Mexico on them and it appeared exactly the same as the original. Took less than 10 minutes to replace. Used new hose grommets. The hoses were new in 2022.

IMG_6504.JPG
IMG_6503.JPG
IMG_6505.JPG

Back