Things to do with your hatchback's rear wiper

This vehicle was ahead of me in heavy traffic. (Yes, we were stopped when I took the photo.)

Had there been more stuff on the rear window, I would have enjoyed seeing young Arnold flexing for me. (I'm very weak on stage and screen - I had to ask family members who this was.)

It may be a statement about the power of the mighty Bolt.
20231218_120719.jpg

Why's it so filthy. I haven't washed my car since I bought it and it doesn't look as dirty as that one

Is it from slush/salt?

Some of us live on unpaved roads. They tend to go from mud to dust. You'd be washing a lot.
Most of my friends live on unpaved roads, but it doesn't often rain here so most of the dust blows off their cars at high speed.

Mother had a Jeep that would spray washer fluid straight back. Great for tail gaters. (I don’t think we ever did, think it got fixed in short order, but was hilarious for a bit.)

This vehicle was ahead of me in heavy traffic. (Yes, we were stopped when I took the photo.)

Had there been more stuff on the rear window, I would have enjoyed seeing young Arnold flexing for me. (I'm very weak on stage and screen - I had to ask family members who this was.)

It may be a statement about the power of the mighty Bolt.
View attachment 193771
The license plate is interesting as well.

Back