They're here!

Another good reason to lose weight then I guess?
Maybe, maybe not. What if the ETs are depraved? They might round up the fit humans and pitch them against each other in a battle royale for mass entertainment. Or it could be worse.

The real story

Attachments

• 4631A149-32A9-4757-BF0F-07C6035FC7EB.jpg
    4631A149-32A9-4757-BF0F-07C6035FC7EB.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 46

The sensors in my tin-foil hat suggest Lockheed Martin may have successfully reverse-engineered some components which means more frequent daylight testing hence the acceleration of instances of public testimony. Can't wait to see how the world reacts. :alien:🍿

On an aside I was watching a NetFlix series on UFO's and allegedly the launch systems of a Soviet ICBM site in Ukraine were temporarily taken over by a UFO.

The sensors in my tin-foil hat suggest Lockheed Martin may have successfully reverse-engineered some components which means more frequent daylight testing hence the acceleration of instances of public testimony. Can't wait to see how the world reacts. :alien:🍿

On an aside I was watching a NetFlix series on UFO's and allegedly the launch systems of a Soviet ICBM site in Ukraine were temporarily taken over by a UFO.
I'm really hoping the truth, whatever it may be, comes out. It's getting very interesting lately.

If true, think about the ramifications. Undeniably be "the" most important historical event, hands down and certainly a perspective changer.
Indeed. It would shake some parts of our civilization to the core and that fear has allegedly been used as justification for keeping information hidden from public view.

Bombshell new interview with David Grusch for Dutch mag. Blendle (paywall)
Q Are you threatened by what you are putting out now?

A 'I can't comment on that, but very unpleasant things have happened, both on a personal and career level.'

Q Why are you ringing the bell?

A “I know that the US Department of Defense is withholding crucial information from Congress, especially the possession of UAPs and alien remains by our Secret Service. They refuse to share crucial information and deny its existence. It is even criminal to withhold this from your drivers. That's why I started ringing the bell.'

Q How were you able to do that? Do you have some sort of security clearance?

A 'This is partly due to the NDAA whistleblower act, which guarantees the protection of whistleblowers. I filed a complaint in May 2022 and had an intelligence officer testimonial drawn up.'

Q How did you get the inspector general to let you share information about the Mussolini uap?

A "Because this UAP crash happened on Italian soil and it happened almost 90 years ago."

Q Are only America and Italy involved?

A 'No, there are also known cases in Russia, for example. It even resulted in a race with the Russians to see who could master the UAP technology first.'

Q What is the most important thing this UAP technology can offer humanity?

A 'One of the most scandalous facets of withholding the technology is that we could have been generating clean energy for decades, but continue to deliberately pollute the earth with oil.

Climate change tech is being withheld. This technology has the potential to have a hugely positive impact on the ecosystem. The Department of Energy, which is also part of the secret services, has some explaining to do, because this is a crime against humanity and the earth.

We use the tech for war and not for peace and nature. The people who withhold this will one day have to apply for amnesty somewhere for crimes against humanity.'

Q Has anyone tried to address this before?

'Yes, but they have disappeared, or have been silenced with serious threats. This is life-threatening knowledge.'

Translated with Google Translate.”

Back