Tesla Cybertruck

Originally Posted by FordBroncoVWJeta
Looks like a vehicle in the 1980s RoboCop.

he (Musk) Did say it would look like something out of Blade Runner...

Originally Posted by vw7674
It better be self-driving.
So the blind can buy it.

Lol, that comment made my day!

Watch the video... Which I did after I posted my comments. It will get some fans. If they can fix the glass, then I can see a bunch of people needing bulletproof protection buying this thing.

Last edited:
While being less corrosion resistant than 304. Why so thick though? 3mm is 0.118", it will certainly be built like a tank!

Might as well....it looks like a tank. This really must be a joke, even he can't be that deranged.

I think it's kinda cool, need to see it in real life to get the size perspective.

I noticed the models and ranges, you have to buy the $70K one to get the 500 mile range and the max tow capacity. I wonder what the range is when towing the max capacity?

Scratch resistant, dent resistant, not a looker- it's like a truck that was designed and built to actually do truck-like things. At that price point too, if you can get past the looks, that should be a very competitive truck.

Optional machine gun mount !
eek.gif

Well, my first truck was goose hunting one day … Then the mud cleaned off and scratches buffed for a date the next.
Not sure I'd show up for a 1st date in that thing

Originally Posted by FordBroncoVWJeta
Looks like a vehicle in the 1980s RoboCop.
RoboCop used the Ford Taurus in flat black, missing hubcaps, to make it "futuristic". Yeah, real exotic there....
[Linked Image from leftlanenews.com]

That old Ford looks better …
It was actually futuristic when it came out.
That Tesla looks like Tig had some leftover metal and wanted to make a toy one weekend

About "bullet proof" glass, it shatters when shot. Part of stopping projectiles is brute force and part is absorbing energy. Not saying that glass would stop 9mm as claimed but breaking like that doesn't mean a fail.

One thing for sure is there will be no doubt when you see a Tesla truck. Talk about brand recognition.

Someone should photoshop an Edsel front grill on that thing. It would be prophetic, and actually enhance its aesthetics .
11.gif

As a yearlong Tesla model 3 owner, I f'ng can't believe the monstrosity. There is also no way in God's world this can be produced profitably at the offered price even if it were built in Bangla Desh. This has to be a joke. There is no other explanation

Back