Stevie C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: bbhero
Hope that you have been doing good there man... One day at a time. One step in front of the other.

Always very good to see ya on here.

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: gfh77665
Is Merk gone too?
Yes, Merk was unfortunately banned for some reason in December.

This site is full of different personally types. Just imagine how boring it would be if we were all the exact same.

Is Merk gone too?

He was banned permanently. He had some prior vacations that were temporary. But obviously he didn't learn any lessons while on break.

As far as Stevie C goes I enjoyed his posts, they were positive. I didn't read all of them since I don't read threads with titles don't interest me. Surprised at some of the negative posts on here about him.

I did reach out to him via PM when I didn't see him posting. He did respond but I can't say anything more than that since this was via PM.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Is Merk gone too?

He was banned permanently. He had some prior vacations that were temporary. But obviously he didn't learn any lessons while on break.

He led too many astray on purpose for his own entertainment. Its not funny to jack with people and have them mess up their own vehicles. His antics did him in.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Shannow

You missed the last.
In summary...
You and your board, and your mods, plus the horse that you rode in on

I think Shannow was referring to his last thread that he started to officially declare his grand departure (again), and it went downhill from there.
smile.gif

That thread got yanked by the mods, so you can no longer see it.

Yep, that's what I'm referring to...it started as I posted, then many offers of help in closing the door on the way out, and some rather unsavory posts to boot.

Is Merk gone too?

He led too many astray on purpose for his own entertainment. Its not funny to jack with people and have them mess up their own vehicles. His antics did him in.

Please explain his bad advice to other people on BITOG.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
This was his last post - LINK

Read that thread, and you'll see what happened.

You missed the last.
In summary...
You and your board, and your mods, plus the horse that you rode in on

Must have been deleted by the Mods ... not in his posting list.

Update - saw other posts confirming said thread/posts were deleted after making this post.

Originally Posted By: 4WD
I ran it through the 20um “drama filter” and was left with:
He posted a good UOA
KS questioned it and pointed to his signature cars and challenged over use of UOA (I think his are mostly M1/Castrol)
Another member mentioned an outstanding run with inexpensive SuperTech
He was challenged on the Amsoil price … who knows

At that point the filter blinded off and collapsed

Must have been "weak brittle media", and hence tore upon collapsing ... LOL.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice

Please explain his bad advice to other people on BITOG.

I have no inclination to do all the back research to prove what he did, but IIRC, he posted false photos, and when he was called out on it he laughed it off claiming "BITOG is only for entertainment only". I disagree. There is a WEALTH of great info here by a number of great guys. Why let Merk poison the credibility of BITOG?

Also, he used to pull stunts trying to bait Royal Purple Co. by contacting them and trying to manipulate them. He was full of antics that sometimes led people astray. With that said, I do not know the exact reason he was apparently banned. I wish him well but don't miss him.

Originally Posted By: 4WD
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
This was his last post - LINK

Read that thread, and you'll see what happened.

Wow ~ What a read …

Yep, I forgot about that thread.......

Originally Posted By: pandus13
some heated discussions on a couple threads about his UOAs.....

Hilarious.

People take this stuff way too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back