Shanty Saturday Morn

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your visceral pleasure I, the Disgruntled Old Coot, with not much else to do, will present the herd with some random pics meant to convey absolutely nothing.

As the norm... no cover charge; ever!!!!!!!!

Copyofjesusladycomputertextroom_zps0b4b43d1.jpg

Protectingkitty-1_zps20ae396d.jpg

Mess with kitty you sidewinder and you will rile up the Young Coot. Pleasanton, California when it was a hamlet of 3,000... long before the crowded fed-by-two-interstate-highways morass it is today. Pre-Beatles and Cuban Missile Crisis. Color TV??? Huh??

Coot4yearsor5_zpsa68543e5.jpg

Think that TV was made overseas? Bwa hah hah hah hah hah!!!!!!!!!

BlankCopyofDouche_zps253276da.jpg

SupportOldCoots_zpsa691769b.png

Pondering in a shanty a mile or so away. Free meal and all I had to do was listen to the spiel of a young couple in their 20s who wanted ME to join their religious cult-like thing. Multi-millions of members but Coot views all organized religion as cult-like.

Good grub, though. And no dishes to do. Pic taken at my request when directly asked if I wanted to join and I told them I had to ponder that for a bit. Declined then asked what was for desert.

mehandomchincontemplative.jpg

Are we having fun yet?

CootLikesFood_zpsd9cc0285.jpg

Fight to defend your government? Nah.
Fight to defend our economic system? Not me.

But, Coot... what will you fight to defend???

Our all-you-can-eat buffets, kids!!!!!

buffetservinglinemaybechinese_zpse235cdda.jpg

And thus ends our photo essay for that which is Coot-worthy.

That TV screen was absolutely huge compared to our Philco but the Christmas Tree is very familiar. PF Flyers are back in vogue but don't seem as cool as they used to be.

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear

I wonder what verbiage was emanating from the developing coot that day ??.....
wink.gif

I shot the Snowman....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back