Scientists discuss making artificial humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: A_Harman

Blade Runner is the best example of a movie warning about the effects of trying to create genetic supermen.

There was another program that really covered the risks and consequences of this in depth:

neo%2Bdespair.jpg

In ExoSquad, artificial humans were all slaves, since something artificial did not have rights and was in fact property.

Problem is, these genetically engineered artificial beings realized that there was something they could do about this problem.

I have no doubt in my mind that many nations would look upon artificial humans in the same way. We are talking about slavery here. Real, unrestricted slavery.

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
Could you imagine how insane they could make a synthetic girlfriend!? Shiver me timbers.
The crazier they are the more fun they are,in an adult way.

Originally Posted By: CT8
Originally Posted By: SumpChump
Could you imagine how insane they could make a synthetic girlfriend!? Shiver me timbers.
The crazier they are the more fun they are,in an adult way.

The hot ones are always crazy, or so goes the conventional wisdom.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Imagine ordering your custom made girlfriend with whatever physical or mental attributes you want. . .

And then of course there would be the whole push to implement equal rights for artificial humans. . .

Me in 2024: "I'll take the 'Young Nicole Kidman' model, please. Age 28, long red hair. And yes, I'd like the 'Courtesan' and 'Expert Chef' software upgrades too."

Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral
Imagine ordering your custom made girlfriend with whatever physical or mental attributes you want. . .

And then of course there would be the whole push to implement equal rights for artificial humans. . .

Me in 2024: "I'll take the 'Young Nicole Kidman' model, please. Age 28, long red hair. And yes, I'd like the 'Courtesan' and 'Expert Chef' software upgrades too."

Hey, if it's like Tesla you can pay an upgrade fee later and they will do an over the air software update to give you the performance upgrades. If she has built in wifi this could all be downloaded remotely.

Originally Posted By: Nate1979
Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral

Hey, if it's like Tesla you can pay an upgrade fee later and they will do an over the air software update to give you the performance upgrades. If she has built in wifi this could all be downloaded remotely.

I can see it now. "Don't bother me now, I'm downloading!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back