Sam's Club $20 OFF batteries while supplies last

I was at Sam's today and they had a table full of all different ones. All had 10/23 and 12/23 dates.

I might go back for a 24F or 24F AGM for the Accord. I'll check in the morning with tester again after sitting all night. I have a 51R in the Accord now but plan to get the battery tray etc. for the larger battery. My 51R is 3 years old and has been killed 1-2 times already from leaving crap on.

Made by East Penn / Deka.
IMG_4348.jpg

IMG_4349.jpg

IMG_4350.jpg

IMG_4352.jpg

Last edited:
Shame they raised the price $10 before knocking $20 off…
Not at Sam's stores locally, been $139 and change here for a while now. As I've been looking for a Group 35 battery to replace a 4+ year old WM Everstart Value battery, I've been comparing prices online often. Duracell been same price as Everstart Maxx, $139 and change. But, the WM EvSt Value a Clarios battery, topic East Penn made here. I know because I bought a Duracell 51R series for Accord over a year ago. Wish I knew if all the Sam's that have Group 35 in stock are having this mark down.

As an aside, while I'm quite satisfied with the life and performance of the Everstart Value especially for price (~$50), I'm very glad I used NoCo terminal protectors on it, especially on the positive terminal. Those of you who have owned JC/Clarios made batteries know why I say that. ;) The EvSt Value battery now up ~$70.

If I don't go with another Value battery, I might check out a Sam's. Imo, even at ~$140 comparing battery prices currently, Duracell a solid value. At $120, more so.

Last edited:
According to the Sam's Club ad mailer brochure that I received three weeks ago, the $20 discount on the Duracell batteries were limited to the "Doorbuster" sale dates of Dec. 1-3, 2023, not until supplies were depleted. As such, they are priced at $139.88 now.

Back