Sad, End of an Era....

I can imagine people sounding just like this arguing horses and buggies were better than the first cars lol
Thankfully I'm young enough to accept change and after my 15 Infiniti Q50 bites the dust I'll happily buy an EV for the torque rush

I was one of those kids that loved the Esprit. Was never a fan of the tiny Lotuses..essses'...? Lotus'? Looked like dolled up MR2's.

I can imagine people sounding just like this arguing horses and buggies were better than the first cars lol
Thankfully I'm young enough to accept change and after my 15 Infiniti Q50 bites the dust I'll happily buy an EV for the torque rush
Yeah but you'll miss the sound of the VQ daily.

Realistically specialty car makers have not come up with anything new or significantly different for at least 50-75 years . Just tweaks.

The electric car business is a huge bet as the car makers technical knowledge of driveline is thrown completely away.

Hopefully Lotus picks a great supplier because they cannot afford to innovate the driveline. They can make an amazing looking and handling vehicle if they sort the weight/battery.

it's like Volvo going electric. another maker of unique vehicles I do not want, threatening to build more new vehicles I still do not want.
same as it ever was.

Back