Royal purple oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I put royal purple oil in my engine I have fews question before I do that.

Puting royal purple in the engine then do that mean from there I have to stick with royal purple bec someone tld me that after I used royal purple then I can't change my mind.

Do PP oil make 10w40 grade?

Man you can change brands of oil,dinos and synths as many times as you want and it won`t hurt a thing. I`ve switched brands a zillion times it seems. I just get bored running the same oil all the time :^P

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Man you can change brands of oil,dinos and synths as many times as you want and it won`t hurt a thing. I`ve switched brands a zillion times it seems. I just get bored running the same oil all the time :^P

+1 You can switch back and forth all you want, no worries.

What the others said.
FWIW, I've been using it for about 21,000 miles on my Scion, and it's a great oil.
5w20 and a Pure One Gold filter.
Good luck!

Yep, I do the same as aquarius does. I switch all the time and there's no issue with it. By the way, contrary to what some people might say, I believe that Royal Purple is a very good oil.

Originally Posted By: BeanCounter
Did a Royal Purple rep tell you that?

:p

+1

That's an interesting new approach..."This is a long-term commitment"

Originally Posted By: BeanCounter
Did a Royal Purple rep tell you that?

:p

I doubt it was a rep, those rumors for all kinds of oils have been around forever. Sadly you do not become funny making this statement.

Originally Posted By: lui
great oil.....and yes its available in 10w40

X2

No you do not have to keep using it after you start. You can go to a different synthetic, go to a conventional oil, and even mix other brands with it if you have a fancy to.

BTW - the purple dye burns off pretty quick and it won't stay purple long at all nor will it dye anything inside your engine purple as another poster tried to say( serious or funny? - either way wrong ).

Its going to my engine soon too :)
39.99 with KN filter great price ...

UOA will be soon :) I have Enough for 2 changes ...

Last edited:
Yes Oreilly's has special .. Find out about it from this forum Promotion/Rebates ...

Originally Posted By: Hoosier_Daddy
them was see at oreilly's

crackmeup2.gif

Sounds like you had one serious RP fanboy spreading FUD. This is some kind of crazy talk. lol

You can switch to and from any kind of oil as much as you want. No damage will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back