Royal Purple Max-cycle 10W40?

It is a good oil, but very, very, very pricey. I was actually looking at it today at O'Reilly Auto, $17/qt.
Only you can determine if the price is worth the performance.

IMO, I would just use a cheap HDEO 15w40 (ie Rotell T4 or similar) or maybe Mobil 1 High Mileage 10w-40 if you wanted synthetic.
But I am cheap.

Quite honestly, as far as m/c specific oils go, M1 10w40 4T or Amsoil 10w40 M/c would work just as well for less $$.

for USD$14 you can get a GALLON of Shell Rotella T 15w40 white jug at wallyworld its only good down to -36C
so...whats that fall for you? not even winter? LOL
but since you are in canada...thats what...900.14 kisses of a maple leaf on a hockey puck? jk
however, for the equal amount of Lays Ketchup flavor potatoe chips...i'll trade ya!
i still dont get why you guys get those and we dont

In my humble opinion and my motoring experience, RP oil is not worth the money it is sold to. There are a lot of oils sold at a fair price that do their job well. Here in Europe and in Italy in particular RP has absurd prices above 20 € liter while other brands such as Motul, Bardahl, Mobil, Silkolene, Petronas, Castrol, Elf, Shell, can be found around 10 € liter.

Wait, what? You mean I wouldn't have to dip my chips in ketchup, they come already flavored there?
That's it, time for a revolution.
LOL.

by far the best flavor they make...and its not in the USA!!!
while the original version of ketchup did not include tomatoes...the version we eat today (tomatoe ketchup) was in invented in the usa in 1812 !!!

Back