Rotella rebate rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always appeal and make them put it in writing why.
Many times they will process same day when you call.

Scum

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231025-105327.jpg
    Screenshot_20231025-105327.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20231025-105342.jpg
    Screenshot_20231025-105342.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20231025-105356.jpg
    Screenshot_20231025-105356.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 89
The Pennzoil Platinum rebate that just ended listed Walmart as a participating dealer, but only when purchased in store.

Bought from wm.com. I thought i had checked to see if this was a participating retailer. Its been so long i forget lol.
Shell Rotella rebates have mostly been throught their "Farm Retailers" for several years now.

Scum? Really? You can't look at any oil rebate terms from some AI site to get your info. Go straight to the rebate website to get the correct terms.

https://rotella.shell.com/en_us/promos-loyalty-rewards/coupons-rebates-and-sweepstakes.html

I don't see any current rebates listed for walmart purchase so... please read next time.

I miss D&B Supply. Bolts by the pound.

No idea about this rebate. I bought 20 cases of 5w40 T6 last month at just over $20 a gallon.

Shell Rotella rebates have mostly been throught their "Farm Retailers" for several years now.

Scum? Really? You can't look at any oil rebate terms from some AI site to get your info. Go straight to the rebate website to get the correct terms.

https://rotella.shell.com/en_us/promos-loyalty-rewards/coupons-rebates-and-sweepstakes.html

I don't see any current rebates listed for walmart purchase so... please read next time.
All the info is there do you have a ged

I looked before i bought it and wm.com was a participating retailer all the info is there. Its only 20 bucks but i had 20 oil changes already and just wanted it cause its jaso. Some of you that are commenting need to look at the info provided its in pictures to make it easier for you..yet you still cant comprehend lol.

I looked before i bought it and wm.com was a participating retailer all the info is there. Its only 20 bucks but i had 20 oil changes already and just wanted it cause its jaso. Some of you that are commenting need to look at the info provided its in pictures to make it easier for you..yet you still cant comprehend lol.
Obviously you cannot read what fantastic posted. What a shame; come here to whine about rotella rejecting your rebate. I’ve got biggger things to worry about.

Obviously you cannot read what fantastic posted. What a shame; come here to whine about rotella rejecting your rebate. I’ve got biggger things to worry about.
Yet you still took the time to comment. It says Wamart.com is a participating retailer. He needs to call and straighten it out. It's happened top me multiple times in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back