RIP Paul Reubens

Wasn't a huge fan but I certainly didn't hate him. He had bits outside of Pee Wee Herman and all.

RIP. Sounds like he didn't want his fans to know of his cancer, so he hid it.

RIP Paul.

Like so many men, he died early, cancer age 70. I don't have any answers, only that most of us here are men, and we would do well to understand that a large percentage of otherwise healthy men, suddenly develop problems later in life and die earlier than expected. It is true that by age 65, 1/4 of your male peers are gone.

I really do feel badly for men that die early.

Was never a fan but i definately identify him with my youth. Like Max Headroom or Hans and Franz.

RIP
A bit of a Hans and Franz tangent, but on his podcast Conan O'Brien hosted a multi-part read of a purportedly previously written but not produced Hans and Franz movie. Kevin Nealon and Dana Carvey read their parts, and there is a lot of riffing and joking around in between. I enjoy that brand of silliness, so I found it worth a listen.

Was never funny to me. As an adult it was too stupid for me.
That's the genre he took to the max-- stupidity.

Some movies are road flicks, some are coming-of-age. There are war movies, romances, comedies, fish-out-of-water and odd couples.

Pee Wee did stupid, as well as anyone, even Jim Varney. RIP.

A bit of a Hans and Franz tangent, but on his podcast Conan O'Brien hosted a multi-part read of a purportedly previously written but not produced Hans and Franz movie. Kevin Nealon and Dana Carvey read their parts, and there is a lot of riffing and joking around in between. I enjoy that brand of silliness, so I found it worth a listen.
That is very interesting. Lol, so do i. Life is too short.

Reactions: GON
Back