Really Good Deal On .45 ACP SD Ammo

Yep, added 25 boxes to my cart, decided to check the daily deals…and…no longer in stock. Sure was a good deal for some folks!

I missed it as well. **** good deal there. Thanks for for posting Bill.

They had a similar deal on the MHP 10mm a few weeks ago. I picked up 25 boxes. Haven’t shot any yet but Norma makes good ammo.

I stopped at the Columbia store back before Thanksgiving and bought a bunch of not very good but extremely cheap and very straight shooting Sierra 9mm for 6 bucks a box of 20. It's my zombie apocalypse stash of JHPs. I'm going to call the Lake Norman store in the AM and see if they actually have any of the 9mm. I don't know if it's any good or not, but for 7.99 I can add a couple hundred to the zombie stash.

I just got a shipping confirmation for my order this morning, along with a tracking number. So I can breath a bit easier.
Palmetto State Armory does a great job with orders and customer service. I’ve never had a problem with them, over dozens of orders and in some cases, getting a screaming deal, like a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8, with Vortex mount, for $300. If you get a chance, visiting one of their stores is impressive as well. They’re huge, well stocked, with very competitive prices. Great company.

They delivered the .45 ACP I ordered this afternoon. So I promptly ordered another 10 boxes of 9MM for the same price. They're still showing it to be in stock.

Thanks for the heads up, I just received my .45's yesterday and put an order in for the 9mm. Still in stock for now.
I did get a chance to shoot the 45 today and for the most part it went well with only 1 failure to chamber. These 45's are stubby, about the same as 185gr SWC. I was using a Wilson mag, in a Custom Colt 1911 but it is sprung for 230 gr ball, next trip I will bring a variety to see if the jam repeats. Jams are not permitted in SD ammo.

Back