Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

Just grabbed a jug of 5W-30 Synthetic NAPA oil. On sale around $20. I happened to be in there and my sons Santa Fe is due soon so I grabbed a jug. Have a stash of OEM Hyundai filters, so will just use those.

Also bought online some Mazda filters for the wifes CX-5. 7 pack for $$55. Dealer wanted $10 each. No break for buying more than 1.

Also, for fun, bought 3 filters off rockauto FVP R7002. Plan to cut one open.

for wife's rav4...comical how tiny these are😂

IMG_9249.jpeg

3X five qt containers of Pennzoil Euro L 5W-30 from AMZN; 2X Mobil 1 M1-110A plus a Fram XG7317 filter.

2 Gallons of Chevron Delo XSP 15W40. Walmart has a $3 off for future purchase per gallon up to 2 gallons.

2 Gallons of Chevron Delo XSP 15W40. Walmart has a $3 off for future purchase per gallon up to 2 gallons.
I just took a look, I didn't know Walmart did something like that, at least it looks like it sits in a balance that doesn't expire, I refuse to buy stuff at Meijer that's on sale by giving you $5 back towards your next purchase if you spend $20+ or whatever because Meijer prints you a cuopon that always expires before you remember to use it.

I just took a look, I didn't know Walmart did something like that, at least it looks like it sits in a balance that doesn't expire, I refuse to buy stuff at Meijer that's on sale by giving you $5 back towards your next purchase if you spend $20+ or whatever because Meijer prints you a cuopon that always expires before you remember to use it.
Noticed they started it a month or so ago. My house hold blows through wet cat food and brake parts cleaner so it won’t be idle long.

Back