Please review these battery readings.

Are these chargers automatic ones that will not overcharge, then yes to any one of them as they will not overcharge or cook the batteries.
I would use the 10a if going back out the next day otherwise I prefer to slow charge them with the smaller chargers.
Monitoring the battery and chargers with a voltmeter will give you an idea of how each one performs.

Yes. A nice prologix charger.

In this case, for some reason, if you read the ProLogix instructions, it essentially says: if there is no chassis ground, connect one leg of a set of jumper cables to the negative terminal, and connect the ProLogix clamp at the other end to complete the circuit.

Not sure why exactly, must be something about the increased resistance from the longer cable run?

Don't know if this was addressed somewhere else, if so apologies.

It's about flooded batteries producing hydrogen which can hang around a battery and go BOOM if you give it a spark when connecting a terminal. I just use something, eg. piece of cardboard, to fan fresh air over the battery for a few seconds and then make the connection. Or several "few seconds" if the battery is sitting in a battery box. Your call.

Rufus

Back