Pictures of the box truck in front of the million dollar homes just up the road

OT: The only thing that house needs in front of it is a crane, wrecking ball and skilled operator. Not a fan of it at all,and has nothing to do with the price.... JMO.

Last edited:
Does this work? I mean, you aren't even pulled over to the curb, it looks like you left it running! I say grow a pair and park in the guy's driveway. Only has to last 1/500 second without getting the bum rush! This looks like a stock photo to me.

Originally Posted by simple_gifts
OT: The only thing that house needs in front of it is a crane, wrecking ball and skilled operator. Not a fan of it at all,and has nothing to do with the price.... JMO.
This is what they use to demolish houses. [Linked Image]

TTK

LOL, doesn't look like a million-dollar house to me. Maybe a million-dollar location? But, I will say I have seen that house before....someone had a car to sell.

Originally Posted by TTK
LOL, doesn't look like a million-dollar house to me. Maybe a million-dollar location? But, I will say I have seen that house before....someone had a car to sell.
You should see what million dollar houses look like here in Toronto.

Originally Posted by TTK
In DC area, a million dollars doesn't buy you a whole lot.

Originally Posted by TTK
LOL, doesn't look like a million-dollar house to me. Maybe a million-dollar location?
Look up houses for sale in different areas other than where you live. You might be surprised at the range or variety of what a million dollar house in different areas. Here's (2) examples of million dollar houses: 3 bedrooms, 1300 sq ft - https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4370-Moran-Dr-San-Jose-CA-95129/19649316_zpid/ 6 bedrooms, 8200 sq ft - https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/324-W-Laquinta-Cir-Sioux-Falls-SD-57108/195027050_zpid/

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Originally Posted by TTK
In DC area, a million dollars doesn't buy you a whole lot.
Very true.

Considering the areas they are in, I'd take the one in Sioux Falls all day. Around here, that house would probably sell for about 45% of that list price, tops. The one in San Jose would sell for 10% of its list price. Here's a local place... imagine what this place would go for in Cali... maybe $3 mil? 5BR, 2 bath, 6 acres... $309k