Photo thread for tacky car mods

Not sure I'd call this tacky, was shared on an FB group I'm on, check it out, it has a motorcycle gas tank on the roof!
1698896191083.jpg

Not sure I'd call this tacky, was shared on an FB group I'm on, check it out, it has a motorcycle gas tank on the roof!
View attachment 186326
with the exception of the unconventional fuel tank...looks Fairly similar to the Flatbed F-series My uncle had in ID last time i was out there (2012?)
he paid about $1200 for the truck in the late 90's, which is about what he would've paid for the Steel Flatbed that was on it...
I wanted to buy that truck from him...he scrapped it before I had the chance...(It did need a Transmission, and he's in his 80's, 10-15 broken down "old" cars parked on his few Acres, needed to clear things out...)

This is the F-150 5.4 Triton Special Edition 4x4 performance 5.4L (y) The rest of the truck is tastefully done with chrome handles
deer whistles, old guy bed topper, and much more.
View attachment 187386

The gold pickup with the old man cap accessorized by everything in the K-Mart automotive aisle is something that's quickly fading into history. I bet it has a LEE oil and air filter.

The gold pickup with the old man cap accessorized by everything in the K-Mart automotive aisle is something that's quickly fading into history. I bet it has a LEE oil and air filter.
Walked by with the dogs this morning. Bug guard, hood scoop, chrome fender lips, chrome door handles, chrome gas door, mud flaps with added reflectors, chrome side steps, extra LED backup lights, fiberglass topper with a K&N sticker, chrome tailgate protector. Good tires.

BITD we'd say he threw the J.C.Whitney catalog at it.

Back