PENNZOIL $25 rebate on 10 quarts starts today ( 2/1/24 ) until

I too saw WM in my area listed. Also the other day I saw Pennzoil Euro L 5w30 for like $23 regular price in store. Do you all think I can get two 5qt jugs and use this promotion?

I got denied on my 2023 rebate. I had forgort about it until i saw this post so i went to check on it, it was marked invalid because O'rielly's got their stock number mixed up so Shell NA did not recognize my submission. And because it's after december, which is when they closed all submissions there is nothing they're willing to do about it for me. :(

I too saw WM in my area listed. Also the other day I saw Pennzoil Euro L 5w30 for like $23 regular price in store. Do you all think I can get two 5qt jugs and use this promotion?
Well I bought 2 Euro L jugs for $23.78 each and sent in for the rebate. Will see how it goes. Worse case I will return the oil

I do, but to be on the safe side I'd purchase in store and not curbside pickup.

I purchased two 5qt jugs of 10w-30 Penzoil Platinum from AutoZone on the 7th and got my reward e-mail today. 12 days from purchase to reward card. Very nice. :)

Looks like the 5 gallon jug of ULTRA is $37.99 ( possibly $36.99 ? ) at AUTOZONE . $25 rebate can be applied to purchase of 2 jugs . 10 quarts needed to get their REBATE .

Last edited:
Picked up 2 jugs of Platinum 0w-20 at Walmart for $23.78 apiece. Applied for the $25 gift card today. Final price after rebate will be about $12.70 per 5 quarts. That’s a good deal.

Went to my local walmart today and they had no PP or PUP 0W-20. They did have one jug of Full Synth. Gonna try a different one tomorrow. Really wish I could just order online.

Anybody tried submitting the Pennzoil rebate recently? When trying to submit it online I only get very few options for selecting the Participating Retailer. Autozone is not there, neither is AdvanceAuto, O'Reilly, etc. It seems to be a glitch since all options look like Canadian places. I guess I will give it a few days to see if they fix the webpage before I call to inquire about it.

Anybody tried submitting the Pennzoil rebate recently? When trying to submit it online I only get very few options for selecting the Participating Retailer. Autozone is not there, neither is AdvanceAuto, O'Reilly, etc. It seems to be a glitch since all options look like Canadian places. I guess I will give it a few days to see if they fix the webpage before I call to inquire about it.
Its only giving me Canadian retailers, no matter what I do - including changing country, entering my info, or using a different browser.

I assume its a glitch.

However given their record, I wouldn't buy until its fixed, if your doing so because of the rebate.

Its only giving me Canadian retailers, no matter what I do - including changing country, entering my info, or using a different browser.

I assume its a glitch.

However given their record, I wouldn't buy until its fixed, if your doing so because of the rebate.
Thank you. So it is not just me.

I already bought the oil so I'll wait for them to fix the website. If they don't, I'll return the oil.

Back