PENNZOIL $25 rebate on 10 quarts starts today ( 2/1/24 ) until

None in that product....Unfortunately.

Sometimes I confuse myself with short hand terms but I'm stumped on PPPP? Pennzoil Platinum P? P?
Pennzoil Platinum Pure Plus. They used to put that on the bottles - it was their trade name for their GTL-derived synth oils.

Not sure if they still do or not, but we used to use that abbreviation around here a lot.

Pennzoil Platinum Pure Plus. They used to put that on the bottles - it was their trade name for their GTL-derived synth oils.

Not sure if they still do or not, but we used to use that abbreviation around here a lot.
Ah, I Think they've just switched to advertising "Made with Natural Gas" to demystify "Pure Plus". Since there are several Pennzoil Platinum Natural Gas products it was hard to discern which you spoke of. PUP (Ultra Platinum), PPE, (Platinum Euro) etc. I can decipher better with my peanut brain. 😅 Thanks

Ah, I Think they've just switched to advertising "Made with Natural Gas" to demystify "Pure Plus". Since there are several Pennzoil Platinum Natural Gas products it was hard to discern which you spoke of. PUP (Ultra Platinum), PPE, (Platinum Euro) etc. I can decipher better with my peanut brain. 😅 Thanks
I think we used to just call that PUP

I just did two oil changes with the 2 gallons of Pennzoil pure platinum I bought last year.

I ended up doubling the rebate thanks to some other promotion that came in at the same time. So it only cost me $10 for each oil change since the filters I had for free from someone who donated them to me.

Still have plenty of rotella motor oils that were pretty much free back in 2021. I'm not going to be in the hunt for a while with these lackluster rebates going on.

Just submitted my rebate. Easy process.

I paid $27/ea from Walmart, but now they’re showing to be down to $23/ea online. I know that online purchases aren’t eligible, but I’m wondering if the $23 is online-only price, or if the sale works in-store as well.

Moot point for me as I’ve already bought, but could possibly save someone else a few bucks.

Just submitted my rebate. Easy process.

I paid $27/ea from Walmart, but now they’re showing to be down to $23/ea online. I know that online purchases aren’t eligible, but I’m wondering if the $23 is online-only price, or if the sale works in-store as well.

Moot point for me as I’ve already bought, but could possibly save someone else a few bucks.
Was actually in Walmart yesterday and the platinum was marked down to $23 and change

Back