Passenger airliner hijacked out of Sea-Tac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was all an elaborate plan by Q way back when the stolen plane was originally designed ... and designated the "Q400".
laugh.gif

And no one can ever give a motive, much less explain how this group of satanic pedophiles are living under the ocean with access to SAMs and control over subs yet are somehow relegated to communicate on an XBox and why they'd be interested in a disgruntled nutjob and a general aviation craft.

9 pages and now time for the truth? Does the plane have a bathroom? If so and it were me I would have set the auto pilot on cruise and grabbed a gun magazine and would have enjoyed the bathroom.

Originally Posted by SHOZ
^^^^ Because the NSA did not monitor Xbox chats.

I see. But a kid from 4chan in his basement does? Or, he just claims he does, for LOLs, as is their parlance.

Originally Posted by Garak
^^^^ Because the NSA did not monitor Xbox chats.

I see. But a kid from 4chan in his basement does? Or, he just claims he does, for LOLs, as is their parlance.
I didn't realize you knew Q. You are a unique person as many want to know. And it's 8chan.

Or is it LULZ? I guess I'm not up on it all. Personally, if I were planning to down a general aviation plane from my submarine base, I'd probably communicate using GPG, and that can be done across many platforms and not just email. Xbox.... I don't even own one for gaming, much less plotting the overthrow of the free world.

Or is it LULZ? I guess I'm not up on it all. Personally, if I were planning to down a general aviation plane from my submarine base, I'd probably communicate using GPG, and that can be done across many platforms and not just email. Xbox.... I don't even own one for gaming, much less plotting the overthrow of the free world.
Sorry you've been left behind. There was a very specific reason they used the Xbox chat. And it was explained with the evidence provided to show that they were deleting their chats.. Hard to make it clearer for you. But they had the chats anyway before they got deleted. There is no where to hide.

Got it all wrong (LOL), the Q400 was just a smoke and mirrors decoy so the F-15s (with a "specialized weapons package") could destroy the underground submarine base. The Q400 didn't wasn't even flown by the guy who stole it, it was instead all flown by remote control and crashed into where the F-15 blew up the submarine base so it wouldn't be obvious to the public.. And the communication between "him" and the tower was all per-recorded and staged.
laugh.gif
Even though they did find pieces of his body at the crash site.

The summary - LINK

There's no adequate explanation for any of this, nor is this baloney falsifiable. Xbox, the latest spy gadget. Sheesh. Explained with the evidence provided to show...? No, no evidence. No clarity, either, just heads full of bad wiring, or an odd prank.

I've seen all that, but none of that is evidence. Probably half of 4chan's posters could whip up those images in fifteen minutes. Now, even giving the outage report the benefit of the doubt that it's genuine, that's only evidence that Xbox Live had an outage for a while. That's not evidence of anything related to what happened with this airplane incident.

When my PSN was down, I didn't need to invent a conspiracy to explain it. In any case, what's the entire point of this conspiracy?

In any case, what's the entire point of this conspiracy?

Someone trying to boost aluminum foil sales due to owning stock in Reynolds ... makes as much sense as the cockamamie "Q" story about this incident.
grin.gif

I've seen all that, but none of that is evidence. Probably half of 4chan's posters could whip up those images in fifteen minutes. Now, even giving the outage report the benefit of the doubt that it's genuine, that's only evidence that Xbox Live had an outage for a while. That's not evidence of anything related to what happened with this airplane incident.

When my PSN was down, I didn't need to invent a conspiracy to explain it. In any case, what's the entire point of this conspiracy?
That's the thing about Q. It's up t you to decide.

Sweet Jesus, now it's the bloody X-Files
crazy2.gif

Yeah, well...not really a decision, then....

I've got a book for you to read. A real book.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_People_Believe_Weird_Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back